CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Am I just an idiot or is there no form of bracket for this? I can't find it anywhere online or in this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven't seen anyone legitimately pushing for a DQ for EG. If you saw anything in the twitch chat about it and thought those people were actually being serious you probably don't understand trolling 

Twitch chats are probably the worst place on earth, other than Amo's keyboard after The Fappening. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it hasn't been said yet, refresh your page for source to work if it's not working.

Also, this is pretty typical first day stream issues for a tourney, especially one on the Xbox One. Although, this is more struggle than a UMG/MLG tourney but it could be a lot worse. The real test will be later tonight or tomorrow for them to "iron" things out (sorry had to do it). 

I wouldn't expect an issue free stream for Halo until it's run by someone on a larger scale. Even then, issues creep up. It's just good to have Halo back.

Stream issues are one thing. 

30+ minute waits between matches are unacceptable no matter what. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

They're really sticking by the stream schedule...to a fault.

Eh, at this point I'm ok with it but if it continued through the weekend that would be bad

Jesus they need to adjust their volume levels. Pretty faint casting and music, loud transition music.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eh, at this point I'm ok with it but if it continued through the weekend that would be bad

I would be okay with it if they let us know why. If there was a legit reason why, they would be on the casting desk telling us why. Just seems like incompetence at this point.

I'm watching the LCS expansion tournament in another tab while i wait for this to start. Since the last match ended a game has ended, and a new game has started and finished in the LCS stream.

Why though?

What advantage do you have by working for these companies? 

Imagine if a Twitch employee wins, it could cause all sorts of controversy. Accusations of fixing, cheating, etc. If I'm not mistaken (I might be because I don't help out much with them) but our Beyond tournaments have a similar rule - Beyond staff can't take part.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why though?

What advantage do you have by working for these companies? 

people would be salty plus if you win your own tournament it'd be abit odd. Possibly for disputes or something you could get a helping hand as well. It is pretty common from what I can remember of employees of companies not being able to compete in tournaments for their games.

wish they didnt use the twitch chat for a giveaway. smh. it will be nonstop #igscuf for like an hour.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wish they didnt use the twitch chat for a giveaway. smh. it will be nonstop #igscuf for like an hour.

It'll be like that all weekend now. Just wait until they remind everyone of the giveaway.

• Downvote (-1) 1

SO who at iron gaming do we need to get ahold of for picking warlord neutral bomb -.-

They're using HCS rules, right? 

Whoever is in charge of those.

They're using HCS rules, right? 

Whoever is in charge of those.

Warlord needs to be auto veto every event worst map man to watch.