CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

So is it confirmed that evil genius should be disqualified for breaking esl rules?

What did they do? 

I feel some are you guys are the type that used to game on gamebattles and claimed a win when you lost. Or would dispute a loss for no reason.

Can you say anything other than just trolling?

I feel some are you guys are the type that used to game on gamebattles and claimed a win when you lost. Or would dispute a loss for no reason.

How do these things relate in anyway? Good POINT. 

Games aren't competitive right now and the stream has been crap. What is there to talk about?

I just feel these events could be vastly improved by bringing in people with extensive game knowledge to cast the games.

Not many of those people around who can properly cast. There's like Walshy and maybe bravo as well. Personally I think Goldenboy is a great caster. He's the play by play commentator too so not having extensive knowledge about the game doesn't hurt his commentating as much as if he was the color commentator.

Cloud 9 vs Pure upcoming

Twitch employees can't compete and EG was just bought out by Twitch. I don't know if being owned by them means you are an employee.

EG was not bought out by twitch. Good Game was bought by twitch who is the company that secures sponsors for EG. They are 2 different orgs.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah man I understand what your saying, these forums are definitely only supposed to be taken seriously. No joking or trolling at all, strictly business.

Yeah!

I would like to know as well.

He started tagging Iron Gaming and others (when there was a "beef") trying to start twitter drama or something months back. So we simply just blocked him, we don't have time for immature drama crap like that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How do these things relate in anyway? Good POINT. 

Games aren't competitive right now and the stream has been crap. What is there to talk about?

Because you idiots are trying to disqualify the # 1 seed in a struggling game from some stupid technicality. See Game battle dispute nerds. Same thing.

Because you idiots are trying to disqualify the # 1 seed in a struggling game from some stupid technicality. See Game battle dispute nerds. Same thing.

I haven't seen anyone with half a brain actually calling for them to be DQ'd. Just people hearing about the possible issue, asking questions, and finding answers. A normal human response.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I bet you're fun at parties.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Are people actually legitly trying to DQ them? They aren't even owned by twitch, twitch did not buy EG.

Stop with the DQ bullshit too, they have contracts and got bought (EG) right after the season begun for HCS. It's not like they have a choice on this matter to begin with.

So,

I get home from work and I hear the commentators talking about EG during the whole series.

1) You are suppose to be a commentator and "commentate the game"

2) Let's just say if I wasn't a Halo fan and I was tuning in for the first time (I wouldn't know what they are talking about) I would be more entertained if they were commentating and discuss what's going on in that specific moment. (Double Kills, Sick montage kills, anything relevant that would make a viewer understand)

3)You would be more hyped if the commentators would get into more and viewers would stay longer. I understand it's a Pro team vs an Amateur team but still, that's not the point. The point is for the viewers understand the action and act like if they were there. 

4)In my opinion I would be bored out of my mind if they kept doing that for every series. They only get intense when it's a Pro team vs another Pro Team. Trust me, viewers would stay and the stream and HALO would continue the grow. (And we need Halo to grow if we want Halo to be back). Look at Puckett during the Halo 3 Days EVEN during the Reach days, that dude was hyped between each series and even after the series EVEN IN THE MLG TOP 10s LOL!

5)Lastly, if everyone was hyped and wasn't so bland more viewers would come and there would be more fans. Think about it, CLG, EG, OpTic, Cloud 9  (HUGE ORGANIZATIONS) fans are probably watching Halo for the first time and saying "Wow is this really all they about during the games" "Where is the fun in this" They probably don't say it like this but me just turning on the stream and the commentators talk about pointless stuff is pretty boring. I would understand if they talked about it briefly but they did it the whole game. -_-

Well this was my opinion and what do you guys think about this?

-Chance

Lol I had to sign in to this forum just to laugh at the people wanting EG dq'd just because GG got bought. 

That is some Suddoth level is desperation. 

And it's 3:36 CST right now. I am surprised there are even 4k viewers right now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Stop with the DQ bullshit too, they have contracts and got bought (EG) right after the season begun for HCS. It's not like they have a choice on this matter to begin with.

EG never got bought. Some people need to get the facts straight. The "gaming agency" called Good Game that represents them and secures their sponsors was bought by Twitch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its been more than 20 minutes since the last match ended. How is this acceptable? I think the only person we should try to DQ is the stream supervisor. There should be a separate station for main stage teams to warm up on and they should literally walk up on the main stage, sit down, and start the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1