CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Get a longer tie Walshy you filthy casual. 

That one is a little too short when you're standing and talking. 

Ive watched 2-3 games in how many hours?!?

what the crap kinda event is this??

Im trying guys, i honestly am trying my best to support Halo - - but by golly it is damn difficult. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm am really sick of seeing event after event have way too much downtime between series and games.  There is little to no entertainment during that time and I swear I spend more time waiting for games to start than actually watching gameplay. This has been happening for far too long and I believe that the downtime is a major factor of why the viewer counts for Halo tournaments are so low.  343i needs to address this issue with the companies hosting their tournaments otherwise I don't see myself watching tournaments after sticking with Halo for the past 6 years watching almost every single event, including the European Halo tournaments.

Yeah, it is lame, and as an european it is annoying because of the time difference. I thought 343 hired Lenoxcoolgamer 8 months ago to secure the quality?

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5267-lenoxcoolgamer-joins-343-industries/

No offence to IG, but if you want Halo to come back you gotta up your stream game. Sooooooooooooooo many problems with audio etc

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1 EG

2 CLG

3 btH

4 str8

Top 6

Cloud9

Denial

Top8

Annex

EVL gaming

Top 12

Optic

Reality check

Mighty ducks

Pure

No offence to IG, but if you want Halo to come back you gotta up your stream game. Sooooooooooooooo many problems with audio etc

Whats worse is that 343's name is also attached to this. 

But with the quality that we have gotten from them as well, I am not surprised. 

Get a longer tie Walshy you filthy casual. 

That one is a little too short when you're standing and talking. 

Cmon bro he bought the tie before he got on the swole patrol so it shrunk a little when he dieseled up.... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This Smash Bro's Tournament is awesome. 

I have been locked in on this tourney. 

Cmon bro he bought the tie before he got on the swole patrol so it shrunk a little when he dieseled up.... 

You're such a fool! That's not how it works you fruitcake. Figure out your life. You're probably a RC fan.

Do you guys enjoy goldenboys commentary? Honestly curious.

I like him as a person, but as a caster he overreacts far too much over the most basic of kills, where Puckett would only cream himself if he saw something spectacular like an ovie exterm

Do you guys enjoy goldenboys commentary? Honestly curious.

I honestly am over 80% talking 20% gameplay - regardless of who is commentating. 

Why are they showing their gamertags on the stream overlay instead of their real tags? C 3POla? OG Snip3down? Why?

I like him as a person, but as a caster he overreacts far too much over the most basic of kills, where Puckett would only cream himself if he saw something spectacular like an ovie exterm

He seems like a nice dude, but his commentary seems really forced and a lot of times uninformed. I feel like he most likely doesn't have much Halo knowledge. I just feel these events could be vastly improved by bringing in people with extensive game knowledge to cast the games.

He seems like a nice dude, but his commentary seems really forced and a lot of times uninformed. I feel like he most likely doesn't have much Halo knowledge. I just feel these events could be vastly improved by bringing in people with extensive game knowledge to cast the games.

This

I have been locked in on this tourney. 

You're such a fool! That's not how it works you fruitcake. Figure out your life. You're probably a RC fan.

Speaking of fruitcake had to walk through Costco with my grandma who insisted on buying 20 fruitcakes yesterday bc they make good christmas presents.... looked disgusting 

But seriously all I do is eat twinkies and indian food so idk how getting swole works