CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

The twitch trolls are invading the forums. Waiting for someone to say they have a 200 word essay due.

The worst thing about the essay trolls are the kids that think they're serious and respond with "haha 200 word essay thats nothing try 5000 like me"

I haven't played Halo in almost 2 years, but is sniping really easy in H2A, or is Sdown just going off?

The worst thing about the essay trolls are the kids that think they're serious and respond with "haha 200 word essay thats nothing try 5000 like me"

Not being facetious, but anyone else have finals this week? Have an exam and a 12 page paper on monday, and two exams wednesday. This event is ruining me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't played Halo in almost 2 years, but is sniping really easy in H2A, or is Sdown just going off?

Not being facetious, but anyone else have finals this week? Have an exam and a 12 page paper on monday, and two exams wednesday. This event is ruining me.

In my experience, sniping seems really easy in H2A.

Sniping is easy but he is still going off.

Those kids are probably trolling too, Twitch chat is just unreadable most of the time.

Why is there no Odball for HCS by the way? Lockout Oddball used to be quite good (and vastly better than KoTH).

Is it because of ball throwing? (I though that was nerfed a lot since H4, so that it was no longer an issue...)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is there no Odball for HCS by the way? Lockout Oddball used to be quite good (and vastly better than KoTH).

Is it because of ball throwing? (I though that was nerfed a lot since H4, so that it was no longer an issue...)

They are still testing it. And I don't think you can throw the ball.

In my experience, sniping seems really easy in H2A.

Well, sniping is easy in H2A but the things Snipedown is doing with the sniper is not easy. It is just another level.

They should have just took ball throwing out this isnt h4 is h2 get that shit out of here. Didnt even make a toggle for customs smh.

Competitive Halo would be safed for good if we got three more competitive maps, proper bleedthrough, oddball mode and small fixes like a buff on plasma nades, no nade indicators.

• Upvote (+1) 1