CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Holy hell, Hysteria is a monster right now.

The best one iv'e found is the charger that came with my Samsung galaxy phone. But it still happens at times...

I use my PS4's Micro USB cord. No issues on either end.

I'm sure they also love how the tournament is taking 30 min breaks in between games and there are replays. 

Lets be real here. THE GAME is far more offensive than anything Walshy said. 

Not debating that. Not saying I didn't find it funny either/my personal opinion.It's just fact.

Ahhh ok, My twitter keeps getting tweets and retweets about controller issues and game restarts. Didn't understand what was going on.

There was something before that was related to a controller. Apparently some dudes game froze, so he unplugged his controller and plugged it back in to fix it (for some reason).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hysteria's little run at the end of that game was possibly the best sniping I've seen all weekend.

20 deaths in lockout TS from a single player, that's rough =\.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who's on Scorched Halo? They 3-2'd annex in the losers bracket

I think Suspector, Winntur, Tragic, Nemassist (from roster thread)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial's team chat was all over the place. When they broke the C9 setup, they were all pumped and then you just hear someone (Mikwen?) yelling stop, shutup, calm down, etc. 

Yeah I get you want good communication, but I think when you start cluttering the chat with negative stuff it takes away

• Upvote (+1) 2

There was something before that was related to a controller. Apparently some dudes game froze, so he unplugged his controller and plugged it back in to fix it (for some reason).

Sometimes when playing online I've experienced an issue where the controller just stops working so its like the game is frozen, (no input from the controller registers). Disconnecting the controller and reconnecting it usually fixes the issue. I'm assuming this was the assumed glitch, so the player thought reconnecting the controller would allow him to continue to play. 

Denial's communication is way too hectic. You can't get anything accomplished when 2 players are yelling callouts and the other 2 are yelling for them to calm down. In the moment it might not be bad but when it's never ending yelling it will absolutely hurt your team. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sometimes when playing online I've experienced an issue where the controller just stops working so its like the game is frozen, (no input from the controller registers). Disconnecting the controller and reconnecting it usually fixes the issue. I'm assuming this was the assumed glitch, so the player thought reconnecting the controller would allow him to continue to play. 

I've had this happen as well, don't think its exclusive to Halo though :/

Thoughts on this? Do we want another map with an exhausted meta or will anything do as long as it's not the same 3?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Thoughts on this? Do we want another map with an exhausted meta or will anything do as long as it's not the same 3?

Beaver Creek and Midship. I honestly don't see them adding any other maps that weren't in Halo 2 Classic.

They keep making a big deal about how the HCS maps and regular maps use the same weapon layouts to try and bring the casual crowd into it. Imagine adding a map that was never in Halo 2 in there - it would confuse the shit out of them.

I would be ecstatic with a good Beaver Creek forge remake. 

• Upvote (+1) 3