CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Man this is the halo I missed, the intensity of that game was unreal and it was only game 1!

#WEBACK

What did I miss hearing the last match was good but also was bad?

Was a sick game if you don't take into consideration the listen-ins that are limited to one ear per team.

Man this is the halo I missed, the intensity of that game was unreal and it was only game 1!

#WEBACK

I had to go out for my friends birthday missing alot of it can I get a update why is everyone pooping their ants over one game?

Cloud 9 looked really good that game despite losing in clutch time, any team with Fear, Hysteria, and Victory on it can beat any team IMO,

• Upvote (+1) 2

HCS is in serious need of more maps in the rotation. Why haven't they implemented any forgeworld maps? Watching 3 maps is boring, and even playing 3 maps gets boring. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is everyone in twitch chat so angry all the time

Halo twitch chats are worse than others but I think that's just because of Halo egos. 

#IGSCUF

310339.jpg

Also did the microphone quality for the casters drop drastically? I think the analysis booth has better quality.

Edit- It seemed to improve but eh.

Audio is fine for me except for listen-ins... and the mic Walshy gave to Lan Valen.

But about that Bob Shrine HYPE  :bravo: