CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

I've never been a fan of Valens commentating, he's too jokey and is so awkward....plus he reminds of a potato.

we supporting iron gaming now? ;)

it's so nice to have threads dedicated to event discussions again....what a feeling..

Halo is back homie, no time for middle school Internet grudges ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To3...  :kappa:  but seriously.. to3 can't wait to start competing again. 

you looking for a fourth?

Halo is back homie, no time for middle school Internet grudges ;)

*claps*

salute...that's grown man shit

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Grats IG, hope you knock it out of the park.

Thank you sir, we will do our best to make it a great event for the players and spectators! See you there?

Thank you sir, we will do our best to make it a great event for the players and spectators! See you there?

From the UK so you'll see me in the stream. :)

So many tournaments!! Hopefully alot of teams will go to the event. I hope IG steps up and shows what they got and runs an amazing event :)

Columbus always gets a good turn out so I expect this to be a solid event. But with the early matchmaking issues I can't help but think the other events may not turn out as well. On topic, StK or CLG is going to take this one in my opinion

And, as one of the originators of the #UnFrankable2012 Hype Train - seeing @@FrankTheShow back on the casters desk - I'm pumped for him to say the least :)

It was a glorious time, I remember when it was Frankbreakable for a few minutes. Still got an OG Sig photoshop file on my computer.

• Upvote (+1) 1