Sign in to follow this  
Rocker

Which game are you most excited for?

Which game are you most excited for?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most excited for?

I don't really care about Destiny. I'm intrigued by Quantam Break though. It seems like it could be really interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

More on the Destiny, Halo...ehhh......I have more faith in bungie/activion (more on bungie) than 343i......is that a bad thing? I feel like I'm cheating on 343i 

:S

Destiny.

I want to see what Bungie has in store for us!!

Also: I can't wait for Project Spark!

H5 has my vote simply because I sort of know what to expect already.

I'm looking forward to what Destiny has to offer, but it's looking like too much of a mash up between games.  Open world would be awesome, though.

Destiny for me, it's interesting to see which will be the most popular. Nice thread.

I'm looking forward to what Destiny has to offer, but it's looking like too much of a mash up between games.  Open world would be awesome, though.

This basically. I'm skeptical for the same reasons.

I really don't have high hopes for Halo. I know that sounds like typical community banter, but I haven't been wow'd by the past two titles so my hype-meter has been depleted.

Will never trust Bungie after Reach. I may has a bias but Destiny looks like trash. MMO is cool but that magic and other bullshit turns me off. Fuck that game.

Will never trust Bungie after Reach. I may has a bias but Destiny looks like trash. MMO is cool but that magic and other bullshit turns me off. Fuck that game.

Magic is something good. It's not the same COD bull shit that they tried with Reach. It's real game play mechanics that can be used in new unique ways.

I'm surprised that the results thus far are in favor of Halo 5...

Well you know this is pretty much a Halo website.

So that might have something to do with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5. Destiny looks to aim for a coop experience more than anything and I've never been a fan of those. I like to enjoy the story at my own pace and when playing with friends, things are usually rushed more.

Destiny is the solid choice considering I know more about it than the latest Halo. I've been told Halo isn't a launch title so I might just buy a PS4 and get Tom Clancy's The Division and Destiny until Halo comes out and then buy an Xbox. Hopefully the price will have came down by then too!

Magic is something good. It's not the same COD bull shit that they tried with Reach. It's real game play mechanics that can be used in new unique ways.

It's gay. If I want to play a shooter, I want to play a shooter. This isn't Wow. All I can see now is kids spamming this garbage in their "matchmaking" because Bungie is about this EVERYBODY WINS bullshit that has plagued FPS's since CoD 4. It's going to be cheap, and annoying. 

I have to say even though it's just a trailer, but Destiny is really growing on me.

I'm sure Destiny will be a great game, and I'll probably end up buying it at some point, but I've just never been a fan of the post-apocalyptic Earth feel.  I look cool, futuristic, clean-looking environments compared to stuff like Fallout 3.

It's gay. If I want to play a shooter, I want to play a shooter. This isn't Wow. All I can see now is kids spamming this garbage in their "matchmaking" because Bungie is about this EVERYBODY WINS bullshit that has plagued FPS's since CoD 4. It's going to be cheap, and annoying. 

I'm hoping that the magic isn't more so spam capable and more of a skilled player kind of thing. Like Shadow run type magic.