CyReN

Halo Championship Series Announced

What will make or break this whole thing: 

SETTINGS

Will be dictated by ESL/whoever and we'll have to sack up and accept it.

Luckily it seems like they are not completely incompetent unlike past TOs.

What will make or break this whole thing: 

SETTINGS

:ghost:  :bravo: 

and Strongside, Dersky, Neighbor...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know right? Hitmarkers and grenade indicators are such major problems, wow game ruined!!!!     :kappa:  x1000

Three maps that actually function for competitive play... 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You do forget that in some people's eyes those 3 maps are some of the best maps in the whole series to date?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You do forget that in some people's eyes those 3 maps are some of the best maps in the whole series to date?

Ssshh... Don't feed him logic juuuust yet...

tumblr_m1ekv7ONS61r6bn8po1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know right? Hitmarkers and grenade indicators are such major problems, wow game ruined!!!!     :kappa:  x1000

Slow kills, easy aiming, and every weapon but 3 being worthless is a pretty big issue.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Slow kills, easy aiming, and every weapon but 3 being worthless is a pretty big issue.

Hey man, I think you're discrediting the Suppressed SMG and I don't appreciate that!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

WoW bro you are so insightful! What you haven't realized is that its still THREE maps, and that isn't enough, especially considering they're missing the most versatile and most played map of them all...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey man, I think you're discrediting the Suppressed SMG and I don't appreciate that!!

I really want that gun to be good, but I doubt it ever will be.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How can anyone whine about h2a being supported when they are COMMITTING YEARS to halo esports

Suck it up, wait till h5, play h2c customs

• Upvote (+1) 5

Definitely got bodied

I love Scott's eccentric personality but he righteously got BTFO'd right there. H2A is a GOOD Halo. With its robust settings and awesome Forge capability, HCS is going to be fine with it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

How can anyone whine about h2a being supported when they are COMMITTING YEARS to halo esports

Suck it up, wait till h5, play h2c customs

Because it's not about us, it's about advertising the new shiny Halo. That's the only explanation I could think of for picking H2A over H1 or H2C.

• Downvote (-1) 2

...and H2 MLG only had 5, didn't have Forge (which is now actually capable of making decent maps), and DLC for H2A is more than possible.

What's your point?

Wow I ran out of down votes for today. God people are so fucking salty for no reason. The game isn't even fucking out yet. God damn. How sad some of you people here pisses me off. There is room for change and hopefully the community and the pros can work with 343 to create the best competitive game types, maps, tournament structure so everyone is happy. Oh people cry me a river that H2C isn't for the League. I can easily see other smaller tournament organizers making their own H2C league and you guys will have your fun too. 343 put a lot of effort into making H2A like someone said before why would they host H2C for the League when they invested so much time into H2A? 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't agree, we don't really have evidence showing that. The smash scene shows the inverse in fact since they run tournaments for 64, melee, project m, and brawl.

This is cool news, could be cooler with the resources we have.

Has the smash scene ever dipped as badly as Halo has? Serious question, I don't follow that. Also if they did dip, did they start back up by running tournaments for 64, melee, project m, and brawl all at once?

WoW bro you are so insightful! What you haven't realized is that its still THREE maps, and that isn't enough, especially considering they're missing the most versatile and most played map of them all...

Have you not watched CS? Basically the same 3-4 maps in rotation. 400K viewers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't see why people hate H2A so much. Its like what H4 SHOULD have been, and that's a great thing. And add to that 3 maps that are in the upper echelon of Halo maps, and not the crap that shipped with Halo 4. H2A is COMPLETELY different.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oops ignore this post. I posted in the wrong thread, but I would definitely love to see some more support than just H2A. It makes perfect sense for them to push it and it doesn't make a lot of sense to run a deep multi-halo tournament, but it would be a nice nod to the older players if they did involve Halo 2 classic or Halo CE in a tournament. 

"Easy aiming"

Oh jesus christ here comes the pointless skill gap argument I can already taste it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because it's not about us, it's about advertising the new shiny Halo. That's the only explanation I could think of for picking H2A over H1 or H2C.

So they're a company that wants to make $$$...wow yea how evil of them. /s