Jinxer

Players in Alabama

I'm just north of birmingham. Gt Ace of CIubs.I have play halo since the the beginning never went to any lans or events but would like to if possible and I have always been competitive online.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just started LANing halo 1 in auburn. We've got 5-6 of us that play consistently and are always looking for more players. We have 4 tvs and xboxs permanently set up, the only thing we might need is extra controllers. If you ask to play a halo other than halo 1 you will be asked to leave. Hit me up if anyone wants to get in on the action.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looking for any and all Halo players in the Auburn Area. I'm trying to create a Halo Community area for students/ members of the university as well as community members. If you are interested feel free to join the discord server - https://discord.gg/AFtpMyf

I am also looking to try and create a Halo team for the university. We would hopefully play matches versus other schools in the SEC and around the nation (hopefully being the key word). All skill levels welcome (have to start somewhere) as long as you are willing to play and practice HCS on H5. Join the discord above or message me on Xbox Live if interested. My new gamertag is Quad HCS

Also if any other schools with Halo Teams are out there please message me. I'm curious to see how yall are doing.

War Eagle!

LAN in Athens! 

H5 Classic settings with Classic BR (since the BR nerf these settings work great, yes all old maps are 1:1 ratio) 

Also playing CE,2-3 

GT -  Fiipyn (Some of you all might know me as Pointzzzzzzzzz) 

LAN in Athens! 

H5 Classic settings with Classic BR (since the BR nerf these settings work great, yes all old maps are 1:1 ratio) 

Also playing CE,2-3 

GT -  Fiipyn (Some of you all might know me as Pointzzzzzzzzz) 

When? I'm in Huntsville. Gamertag is Jeep YJ

Need some peeps who play fighting games in or around Tuscaloosa, Huntsville, or Birmingham.

LAN will be tomorrow at NOON. I have 25+ remakes all scaled perfectly and everything working as it did in CE-H3.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can give you directions. Its in Elkmont.