Jinxer

Players in Alabama

You guys know the drill. GT, city, any other useful information you might have. 

Auburn/Opelika

cJinxr

GAINS

MVPiumpy

ocalZONE (LoL/Halo)

Private 99

OutRageous Brr

Birmingham

Puhleez

i Prowl i

xShagiex

Decatur

A truetype

Florence

illgrim

SixSon

Huntsville

Cacatus

Montgomery

vCallMeJamarv

Tuscaloosa

Magic Lags

H0stile

Enforrcer

i Landonio i

o Tricked Out o

SideNade

es Money

Carnage HCS

Out of State

NbD Run

• Upvote (+1) 1

HHighBrid, Jacksonville, AL. Several years experience under my belt with Halo 3 and eSports experience in general. Multiple LAN and some event experience. Played alongside Alabama Manatees in Halo 3 (Enforcer/McKraken/Raizen/Hydro/etc.) Former member of iBR before they broke up as well

HHighBrid, Jacksonville, AL. Several years experience under my belt with Halo 3 and eSports experience in general. Multiple LAN and some event experience. Played alongside Alabama Manatees in Halo 3 (Enforcer/McKraken/Raizen/Hydro/etc.) Former member of iBR before they broke up as well

OG Manatee's was myself,Mckraken,Chris is soarin, Bovice. Feel free to add me on XBL. We are going to try to put some LANs together over the holidays in Birmingham or Tuscaloosa

OG Manatee's was myself,Mckraken,Chris is soarin, Bovice. Feel free to add me on XBL. We are going to try to put some LANs together over the holidays in Birmingham or Tuscaloosa

Will do. I couldn't remember the OG roster. I just remember playing with yall and scrimming. Hydro pretty much taught me how to play, then I ran alot with Raizen in Reach. I played you several times at the PnT LANs in guntersville when you would come up and compete. Good times. Look forward to playing with you again.

Anybody here play any fighters? Smash, Marvel, SoulCal, Tekken, 3rd Strike, etc.? I'm starved for fighters right now because the Xbone sucks for it and literally no one down here plays any good games. : / I need to play people!

Also, I'm thinking about setting up some CE, H2, and/or H3 LANs if anyone would be interested.

You guys know the drill. GT, city, any other useful information you might have. 

Auburn/Opelika

cJinxr

GAINS

MVPiumpy

ocalZONE (LoL/Halo)

Private 99

OutRageous Brr

Birmingham

Puhleez

i Prowl i

Decatur

A truetype

Florence

illgrim

SixSon

Huntsville

Cacatus

Montgomery

vCallMeJamarv

Tuscaloosa

Magic Lags

H0stile

Enforrcer

i Landonio i

o Tricked Out o

Carnage HCS

SideNade

Out of State

NbD Run

So, a couple of us in the Tuscaloosa area have been getting together to play. If we put something bigger on, would any of you guys be interesting in coming out to play?

So, a couple of us in the Tuscaloosa area have been getting together to play. If we put something bigger on, would any of you guys be interesting in coming out to play?

YES. well possibly....where would it be at in Tuscaloosa?

YES. well possibly....where would it be at in Tuscaloosa?

One of the guys in town has an apartment where we play at. It's pretty close to campus. Is that close by for you?

Add me to the Bham area please. TwelveGageKikr. Anybody on right now?

Is that supposed to be kikr?