Junior

Forge Map testing

Hey guys, I'm gonna try doing a "Forger Wednesday" stream on my twitch channel where I just basically test out maps that people are making. Send me a message on xbox or tweet at me and I'll feature it on my Wednesday stream! 

Layout for applying for the feature!

1. GT
  2. Link to map
  3. Twitter
  4. If you can participate in the testing
  5. Etc. info.

Any questions feel free to ask.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't have much time for gaming but I will help out if I can. Just shoot me a FR. My tag is the same as my name.

Sounds good! Can't wait to feature some of your new maps :)

Im down, Trying to get my map Edifice more noticed after the huge changes that I have made. My gamertag is Redemption1272 and a link to the map is here  http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/c4c363cb-a12c-4121-aa5c-3ebb720e8d16

Gimme a shout the time your doing it.

I'll def let ya know when I'm checkin it out! Hit me up on twitter so I can tag you when I start it up 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I don't have much time for gaming but I will help out if I can. Just shoot me a FR. My tag is the same as my name.

Your friends list is full... I'll leave a spot if you wanna send one over next time you're online.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Umm thats not me

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You guys talk about mwe being immature... Yet two usernames with salot in them? Its Papa FYI

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whaa?

Ya its not me.. U know my skype..  This is kinda dumb to see this already. MOA

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ya its not me.. U know my skype..  This is kinda dumb to see this already. MOA

I have better things to do with my life.

I have better things to do with my life.

Since the introduction thread was a copy paste from the EU site. Kinda makes since

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Since the introduction thread was a copy paste from the EU site. Kinda makes since

Holy fuck I'm confused lmao

Sounds good dude! Usually I play every map at least once, then the ones that are REALLY fun, we play a lot.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Junior I told you once, I'll tell you again.. I've got tons of maps on my HardDrive if you need some maps to look at hit me up... A lot of great maps from a lot of great Forgers.. including Big Papa Salot and Redemption1272

• Upvote (+1) 2

Junior I told you once, I'll tell you again.. I've got tons of maps on my HardDrive if you need some maps to look at hit me up... A lot of great maps from a lot of great Forgers.. including Big Papa Salot and Redemption1272

Sounds good brutha! This wednesday stream might be the next big thing on my stream. I'm really lookin forward to it =)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds good brutha! This wednesday stream might be the next big thing on my stream. I'm really lookin forward to it =)

I'll be there...(hopefully)

I'm looking forward to it to! :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be there...(hopefully)

I'm looking forward to it to! :D

Sounds good brutha!

• Upvote (+1) 1