Beyond Entertainment

Halo 1 Customs & Matchmaking Finder

I'm not particularly fond of Hasuku's thread being locked and for this thread to be the official thread. I think it's best to let community members take care of the lists/organization since they are going to be more likely to update these threads. I mean, he already had plenty of replies, and made a GT for the thread.

Anyone at beyond, can we get a bit of insight on what we can expect in this thread? Can we at least get someone to take care of the OP and edit a list? It seems incredibly odd to lock almost all these types of threads, leave a couple open, but then re-make them with less effort than the original thread.

edit: since this will indeed be the official thread.. and IF anybody does happen to see this..

GT: Teapot Yo

2v2's, 4v4s, 8man FFAs

Timezone: EST

but more importantly everyone should go follow "I Play Halo CE" on xbox one.

• Upvote (+1) 3

GT: Beyond Sam

Customs + MM: Both

Region: UK, all UK/EU peeps feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Dr Difference

Customs/MM: 2v2s

Region: EU (Norway).

Able to play all EU and US hosts including (Utah and most of West Coast) – I'm know how to play.

Used to play a lot on XBC, my old tag was Calif0rnian. Add me as I have an Xbox One now.

GT: beamimpact

Customs + MM: Both

Region: Central Europe, but i also play a lot with US and other players, so feel free to add me :)

i played tons of HPC and participated in cups like clanbase, id say im not the worst addition to any CE party ;)

happily looking forward to some games guys, always up for a public, scrim or 1v1!