Beyond Entertainment

Halo 1 Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Customs & MM

Jumped back into h1 about 2 months ago, last played in 2010'ish, lan'd in Maine at Muzzy's w/ skizo / harris / ny crew.

I play under a lot of xbl tag's but msg "Soji CE" and I'll get it.

Currently near Seattle.

Gamertag: King Audio h1

Looking for someone to go after 50 in H1 MCC. 

Region: Virginia. 

Send me a message on XB1

Add twissited

I'm not an amazing player but i'm usually onyx division. Decent all around player. I am tired of getting paired against teams of 4 and getting matched with kids that stat, rush obj, or just don't seem to know what to do. Which was odd at an onyx rank. There's also the lack on communication. I usually run solo or with my friend, we use skype to chat. Add me if you run games and need halo friends too.

Add twissited

I'm not an amazing player but i'm usually onyx division. Decent all around player. I am tired of getting paired against teams of 4 and getting matched with kids that stat, rush obj, or just don't seem to know what to do. Which was odd at an onyx rank. There's also the lack on communication. I usually run solo or with my friend, we use skype to chat. Add me if you run games and need halo friends too.

Wrong thread pleb

Is anyone remotely near Montreal, Canada? I host LAN's every weekend on OG Xbox, trying to build up a group but the "Players in Canada" thread is full of Halo 5 kids.

Gamertag: Kiru4

Customs/MM: Both but usually running MM

Region: EU (France)

Do not use a mic.

Gamertag: Kreutz

Customs/MM: Both

Region: Pennsylvania, US

Looking to do customs sometime. Got some buddies of mine that play looking for more people. 

I need a partner for h1 matchmaking dubs. tired of getting paired with idiots.

gamertag: Smith3rZ

We can play again sometime =]

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone out there still the type to play with new players and bring them up to speed?

pqrklife

Also, are there any Philly area LANs or Philly-based players on here?

Anyone out there still the type to play with new players and bring them up to speed?

pqrklife

Also, are there any Philly area LANs or Philly-based players on here?

Yeah my partner and I are up in North Nj. We have a few locals and are trying to get more. Meg hosts near Haddon Township in south NJ but hasn't hosted in a few months. Then there is Simplify who hosts somewhere in PA past Philly. Not conshahawken or w/e but close to that or Norristown I think. It all ranges in skill level but all the hosts are real good. Usually there are smaller LANs for 4-5 ppl but megs hosted a couple that had 4 set ups.

I don't really play MCC but we can play a bit to get a better understanding of where you stand.

• Upvote (+1) 1