Beyond Entertainment

Halo 1 Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Any players hiding out in utah? With MCC out i figured there may be more players willing to lan CE in utah now. I lan with a semi advanced group in bountiful weekly and occasionally in sandy. my group is mostly located in WVC.

If anyones down to ever LAN h1 let me know, were often in need of a 4th or more players.

we also only LAN on OG consoles

Halo CE customs. I usually have a bud with me most nights for 2v2's

GT: The Hitmeng

NY state

play from 7 til 11 on weeknights, on and off on weekends

GG's @@Missingno last night. It was fun pretty much 1v1ing you in the 4v4's we played last night. We seriously each finished with like 30 kills on our team. Derelict's host was bad but playable, but Priz and HeH were horrific. No dedicated servers I guess..

GG's @@Missingno last night. It was fun pretty much 1v1ing you in the 4v4's we played last night. We seriously each finished with like 30 kills on our team. Derelict's host was bad but playable, but Priz and HeH were horrific. No dedicated servers I guess..

Interested to see what dedicated servers feel like.  I've only gotten host one time in the past 2 weeks for H1 and it has been frustrating....I love hosting....

Interested to see what dedicated servers feel like.  I've only gotten host one time in the past 2 weeks for H1 and it has been frustrating....I love hosting....

I've heard a lot of complaints about playing on host but don't know if they're justified. I highly highly doubt theres and coding discrepancies between host and off host, but I've heard a number of different players say they feel theres more magnetism off host so while you don't have to lead as much your shots also hit less frequently.

I doubt that's the case but I wouldn't doubt that the huge differences between host, off host, and off host on a bad connection are such extremes. 

Oh, i'll have to add you tonight. It's your forum name with o's around it right? Something was wrong last night and I couldn't add you.

I've heard a lot of complaints about playing on host but don't know if they're justified. I highly highly doubt theres and coding discrepancies between host and off host, but I've heard a number of different players say they feel theres more magnetism off host so while you don't have to lead as much your shots also hit less frequently.

I doubt that's the case but I wouldn't doubt that the huge differences between host, off host, and off host on a bad connection are such extremes. 

Oh, i'll have to add you tonight. It's your forum name with o's around it right? Something was wrong last night and I couldn't add you.

Yep that's me. 

Can of Pringles

Customs and Matchmaking

Midwest

I time and know some nade tricks, still working on all the randoms.