Beyond Entertainment

Halo 2 Classic Customs & Matchmaking Finder

• Gamertag: Rsmokey

Customs/MM: Both/ Primarily MLG settings and H2 Classic, TS, and HC Playlist, will dabble in other Game Types.

Region: US East Coast

Any further questions, shoot me a Tweet @Rsmokey2k5

GT: Zeckariah

Eastern time zone, Richmond Kentucky.

Older gamer. I'm married and can't play as much as I used to but I'm normally a few hours a night 4-6 est and I stay up later on the weekends. Feel free to add me for FFA and customs. I'm certainly not the best. I'm average at best but I just can't bring myself to play halo 5 and I don't like going into match making by myself. Thanks.

Anyone still going for 50s in MCC?

Ideally yeh, but in doubles for example, the game gives you a loss when the other team quit outs of Halo 2 classic and it often pairs you with high ranks when your still only a very low rank which can catch you off guard when your expecting not to have to try so hard at low rank games, really annoying.

Ideally yeh, but in doubles for example, the game gives you a loss when the other team quit outs of Halo 2 classic and it often pairs you with high ranks when your still only a very low rank which can catch you off guard when your expecting not to have to try so hard at low rank games, really annoying.

What's your GT?

anyone still running halo 2 MLG ffa's? i've been wanting to get in on some

GT- R0CKET (zero in rocket)