Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Tsquared Halo 2 Montage Trailer

Big Daddy T+H2= "RAAAAAAAPE"

Way to pick a PG-rated song for the trailer though, first thing I hear is "FUUUCK YOUUU!"  :P Tsquared is not some obscure montage kid, I would watch how you represent his image to his younger fans.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Had to shut it off half way through, felt like I was going to have a seizure.

2f6rOjv_zpsed5faeaf.gif

Really not feeling this one, I could barely even tell what was happening.  I don't mind the song choice though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Song choice, meh not my thing but it's subjective. The actually video, well, err,  It was like watching someone elses life flash before me, disorientating, confusing and unfocused. 

It didn't have the feeling of a trailer, like, there wasn't a build up of emotion or attitude that screamed "preview" it was just a thing, that happened 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Big Daddy T+H2= "RAAAAAAAPE"

Way to pick a PG-rated song for the trailer though, first thing I hear is "FUUUCK YOUUU!"  :P Tsquared is not some obscure montage kid, I would watch how you represent his image to his younger fans.

Wait, how young can a Tsquared fan really be? He hasn't been in the limelight for quite a while now.

Wait, how young can a Tsquared fan really be? He hasn't been in the limelight for quite a while now.

He still is a high profile face of Steelseries gaming equipment and other marketing stuff, I know because I saw him in Best Buy on a poster not too long ago.

Trust me, it does not look good for T2 to sponsors to have a montage(which anybody can watch) filled with curse words and shit, its just not necessary and I would re-think the music choice. Just think if the Str8 'tage had that song for example, 1 mill+ saw that and if Little Tommy was caught watching that by his parents he is likely banned from playing/watching Halo and possibly Xbox for good.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He still is a high profile face of Steelseries gaming equipment and other marketing stuff, I know because I saw him in Best Buy on a poster not too long ago.

Trust me, it does not look good for T2 to sponsors to have a montage(which anybody can watch) filled with curse words and shit, its just not necessary and I would re-think the music choice. Just think if the Str8 'tage had that song for example, 1 mill+ saw that and if Little Tommy was caught watching that by his parents he is likely banned from playing/watching Halo and possibly Xbox for good.

And then we'd never have the greatness that is Ogre 2

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe Tommy's stupid parents shouldn't let him play a Mature rated game (17+) if they are worried about the lyrics of the music in montages. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So the music started and I was like hmm not my type but I can deal with it... and then I hear loud screaming, lots of it. I know people have different music tastes but how that got chosen for a trailer, I don't know. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

No disrespect but I -hope to dear lord of seven horses- Tsquared didn't duct tape his headset next to a stereo blasting this music.

People do that infuriating shit on Halo Reach and 4 more than I care to count, made me stop using a headset.

Dont say this often bout trailers. (Usually trailers better than montages even) but I actually didn't like the trailer. It was just meh. Unmemorable. Sorry, hope the montage comes out well!