Sign in to follow this  
Fear Clinic

RoosterTeeth eSports team now recruiting.

AWESOME! Sign me up!

Gamertag: FLuFFy CE

Some past event experience. I've been to Columbus 2010, 2011, and 2012 as well as the Chicago Combine in 2010.

I also have a few montages that I've edited and captured myself. They aren't the great for editing though I want to get better. 

1. FLuFFy Halo Reach Montage

2. FLuFFy First Halo 4 Montage

3. FLuFFy Final Halo 4 Montage

• Upvote (+1) 1

AWESOME! Sign me up!

Gamertag: FLuFFy CE

Some past event experience. I've been to Columbus 2010, 2011, and 2012 as well as the Chicago Combine in 2010.

I also have a few montages that I've edited and captured myself. They aren't the great for editing though I want to get better. 

1. FLuFFy Halo Reach Montage

2. FLuFFy First Halo 4 Montage

3. FLuFFy Final Halo 4 Montage

I mean it's awesome and all but..why u posting ur resume here lol?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I mean it's awesome and all but..why u posting ur resume here lol?

I have decided this will be timed exclusive thread meaning that I will be using the RT website to recruit before looking for members on sites such as Reddit, BeyondEnt, HaloTracker, or HaloWaypoint. But feel free to spread the news and post this wherever you like

He will see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will defeat every challenger in an argument over which Halo is better. They will resign from the tournament, publicly shamed. 

Could you beat him?

df0eab3d6e905a37a100d81125db0c3b.jpg?ito

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is the best eSports team ever, cause if you lose, you can just blame Gavin

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is this even Official? because it looks like some dude on the Roosterteeth forums said fuck it I'm going to make an esports team and name it Roosterteeth cause its popular lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is this even Official? because it looks like some dude on the Roosterteeth forums said fuck it I'm going to make an esports team and name it Roosterteeth cause its popular lol. 

Looks 1000% legit to me  :gandhi:

This is a pretty big opportunity for competitive players! 

I'm ready to go in Coach! Just give me a chance!

It was approved by a site admin of like 8 Years and he also mentioned the possibility of it becoming the official team if it does well. 

It was approved by a site admin of like 8 Years and he also mentioned the possibility of it becoming the official team if it does well. 

I do not think a site admin can give a go for an official team for RT. Think you need approval of owner/ceo if you want to use names like that.

I do not think a site admin can give a go for an official team for RT. Think you need approval of owner/ceo if you want to use names like that.

There's a reason it's called the Official Unofficial. And you must not know a whole lot about the company or it's love for it's community.  

"The Official Unofficial Rooster Teeth eSports Team"

You'd make a great used car salesman.

Damn right I would. This Pontiac might not have any tires, or passenger side doors.. Or an engine, but that stuffs just cosmetic anyhow. For you? 12 grand.  

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1