Sign in to follow this  
ToysoldieR

H2A Map Selection and DLC possibilities?

Pretty sure a macrotransaction would be buying the game lol.

And Yeah I'd love to see Guardian remade in Halo 2A. The Pit and Construct would be pretty awesome too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H2A is Halo 2 maps remade into a new engine with 343's touches on the maps. All 3 of those maps you suggested are H3 maps, none of those will be in H2A.

I personally wouldn't mind paying a little for some extra maps, however I don't see it happening. It seems like 343 did a really good job with forge this time around and we haven't seen the other two palettes yet I think. We could forge basically anything we wanted. 343 is probably 100% focused on H5 now. 

whoa whoa whoa there boy.... now remember what happened with Halo 4 split screen on forge maps. it was virtually unplayable. This is the H4 engine in a sense, we could see this issue arise again.

• Downvote (-1) 1

How about we forge new original maps?

With trigger spawns/de-spawns available, 100% this agreed. I want to be able to "disappear" a chunk of a "building" to expose enemy players with a push of a switch...

whoa whoa whoa there boy.... now remember what happened with Halo 4 split screen on forge maps. it was virtually unplayable. This is the H4 engine in a sense, we could see this issue arise again.

Take into consideration that we're coming from a 9 year old console moving to new gen.

Also worth noting that Forge now has a performance meter while forging, in order to see what kind of FPS you get on the map.

How about we forge new original maps?

You telling me you don't wanna play the pit again?

Pft.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With trigger spawns/de-spawns available, 100% this agreed. I want to be able to "disappear" a chunk of a "building" to expose enemy players with a push of a switch...

Don't see this working in comp play. Maybe action sack.

Just listened to the new Podcast Unlocked Episode 168 about Halo 2 with Max Hoberman on IGN. Max said he personally loves Terminal and wanted to remake it which is AWESOME, but he then said that he personally killed the remake of Relic which makes me want to cry cuz I LOVE Relic!!  :(