Sign in to follow this  
logan

Gamebattles Has MCC

Watch MLG support AW over MCC. If that happens, I will strip butt naked and run down the aisle to the main stage. 

They will. ESL is the new home of Halo

• Upvote (+1) 3

They will. ESL is the new home of Halo

hopefully. i understand mlg is a business and effort was made on their part to get halo 4 on the circuit despite being a shit game. but in all honesty halo needs a more serious outlet for e-sports.

At least we don't have those Virgin Mobile tourneys. I hated that so much.

I heard that AGL 11 tourney went down really well  :kappa:

Each Halo game has a singles, doubles, and team ladder, as well as EU ladders for them too.

This is freaking awesome. This is easily the best thing that GB could have done with MCC. Didn't expect them to come through, honestly.

I know gamebattles doesnt mean a whole lot, but its kind of depressing a game like cod AW already has 698 teams made for the team ladder while all 4 halo games have a combined 131 teams.

I know gamebattles doesnt mean a whole lot, but its kind of depressing a game like cod AW already has 698 teams made for the team ladder while all 4 halo games have a combined 131 teams.

Well- not a lot of people have Xbox Ones yet. Even then, AW is available for PS3/360 and PS4/One. Silly to compare. If there were just as many Xbox Ones out there as 360s, I guarantee that MCC could match that number even though their release date is a week before ours.

Nope, to my knowledge there hasn't been any word on dedis for customs yet

don't know if its just me but is them not telling already answer enough?? If they had custom dedi's, wouldn't they have said that already.

Wooo gonna be rocking some EU ladder for H2C and probably CE as well. Pumped to play GB again, haven't done so since early Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well- not a lot of people have Xbox Ones yet. Even then, AW is available for PS3/360 and PS4/One. Silly to compare. If there were just as many Xbox Ones out there as 360s, I guarantee that MCC could match that number even though their release date is a week before ours.

Im fairly certain the 698 number was only for Xbox one Cod AW team ladder. There are separate ladders for xbox one and 360 as well as pe4 etc.

Im fairly certain the 698 number was only for Xbox one Cod AW team ladder. There are separate ladders for xbox one and 360 as well as pe4 etc.

oh wow. i thought you added them up from each ladder

That's awesome. Really hope we get the population numbers to get some great support.

This is great news, esp considering you can choose host in custom games now (from the looks of it anyway).

I'm pretty sure Bungie said it'll be available in the future. Somewhere in the next 10 years :kappa:

More on that later.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope, to my knowledge there hasn't been any word on dedis for customs yet

Most likely will be host in custom games I think, esp from the little we've seen.

I mean if there's four europeans and four americans in the game, what server would the game choose, a european one or an american one? Makes more sense that whoever the lobby leader is hosts, then you can play EU vs US by switching hosts and it can be somewhat fair that way.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I hope we get to know the details of this soon.

This is sick. Making me more eager to buy an Xbox One so I can get this all set up. I missed GB tbh.