chumpp

Halo CE on MCC will have inconsistent weapon spawn times

tdt chump no way haha. pretty cool anyways I as well trust ghost on what he said he knows how to play halo 1 and would clearly be able to tell in 2 minutes how the timing system works. 

Ghost get ur ass in here i know you lurk this forum harder then patch lurks priz snipe tower, or harder then pacmayne lurks ball sacks. Put all the newbs at ease! 

chump game changed a wee bit since 2002 when you ran shit! might wana sharpen up you pea shooter skillz!

sum1 embed that its to hard for me.

Oh, so you mean only when it counts. :kappa:

Name a tournament Tom beat me at. But I did beat him in money games with the horseman gauntlet. No big deal.

Name a tournament Tom beat me at. But I did beat him in money games with the horseman gauntlet. No big deal.

I believe he's beaten you at every single tournament he's attended.  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly, at this stage, why can't a 343 dev just publicly state it and put this entire thing to rest? Ghost, Bravo, some one just post here and clear this shit up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Fun fact: I have absolutely no idea who this ~~~>  :kappa: is. 

Guy who used to work for Twitch. He was a very sarcastic person and it stuck even after he left.

I really wish I was hired as H1 PR for 343 so I could just know and tell the community what the hell is up, maybe drop some tease videos of the build and hype the shit up more than it is getting.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What I don't understand is that if I'm Bravo or GH057ayame, I'm going to realize that I'm a Halo 2 pro and not a Halo CE pro. To get the game correct, why not suggest to 343 as a halo 2 pro that a former CE pro set up shop at 343 also? "well, Bravo and Ghost have played CE before....so they've got it covered". Whatever happened to the more the merrier? No CE pro is going to port over the PC maps without being fully aware of the differences and ensuring such differences are corrected. If the game doesn't launch as we want it, then can we chalk it up to not having a CE pro on the dev team? I'm sure Ghost and Bravo got halo 2 perfect because they know it best, but getting Halo CE correct has been a long time coming. With all the advancements since 13 years ago, shit should be able to be modified so that it feels like OG LAN!

Consult the original Halo CE dev team, consult Randy Pitchford from Gearbox, Alex Seriopian...whoever...but do it and do it right!

• Upvote (+1) 2

This whole thing is weird to me....I will never ever understand the difficulty in posting or tweeting "the timers are based on *insert halo game*"..

How much work can that possibly be for an employee at 343? Do they like when we stress or make threads like these? We aren't asking for them to release the game a month early, or some super impossible task...it's weapon timers man...are they based on the xbox or pc...simple question.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This whole thing is weird to me....I will never ever understand the difficulty in posting or tweeting "the timers are based on *insert halo game*"..

How much work can that possibly be for an employee at 343? Do they like when we stress or make threads like these? We aren't asking for them to release the game a month early, or some super impossible task...it's weapon timers man...are they based on the xbox or pc...simple question.

They had a tweet scheduled, but a few cycles passed so the timing is way off.

The tweet will arrive on the 12th.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It really is just TERRIBLE communication on their part. What ever happened to the "tons of Halo CE info" we were supposed to get in August (stated by 343 themselves). We've barely got any information. A few short gameplay snippets where we have to put the pieces of the puzzle together ourselves in threads like these. It's a joke honestly.

Also, I was not aware Ghost started with Halo CE or played it competitively, is this true? Can't remember seeing his name pop up any where. If certain members ITT know the likes of Ghost and co personally, can you please ask them to confirm to everyone publicly what the deal is. It would take them all of 5-10 minutes. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It really is just TERRIBLE communication on their part. What ever happened to the "tons of Halo CE info" we were supposed to get in August (stated by 343 themselves). We've barely got any information. A few short gameplay snippets where we have to put the pieces of the puzzle together ourselves in threads like these. It's a joke honestly.

Also, I was not aware Ghost started with Halo CE or played it competitively, is this true? Can't remember seeing his name pop up any where. If certain members ITT know the likes of Ghost and co personally, can you please ask them to confirm to everyone publicly what the deal is. It would take them all of 5-10 minutes.

The are bound by a non disclosure agreement on certain topics I'm sure.

It's simple. You're not going to like the answer, so they'll be as vague as possible and avoid questions until you buy the game.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's simple. You're not going to like the answer, so they'll be as vague as possible and avoid questions until you buy the game.  :kappa:

I've figured this out for a while now...every single time we never get info on simple things it always turns out for the worst...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I wouldn't expect any significant information before Halo CE drops..

they've had plenty of time to clear the air and haven't yet. I know were a small portion of the community but I'm also aware that they know of us, know our questions and concerns, and probably could disclose some information if they choose. It just leads me to believe that the people in charge are actually pretty unaware or unsure of CE changes. I mean who directly has handled this CE port? We should probably stop asking or relying on Bravo and Ghost. I can't tell you how many times I've seen their names thrown around while giving a false sense of hope that since these guys are on board, h1 can't fail lmao.

I'm sure plenty have reached out to them and there's only a few weeks left. I really doubt we'll get new solid info. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

In MY opinion, even if weapons have weird times and it's coded off Halo PC, it will still be more enjoyable than any other game I have or have had for the Xbox One, and probably ever will have.

Goes to show you how enjoyable H1 is to me. Even a "not as good" version will still make me happy, just a perfect port over would make me happIER.

• Upvote (+1) 4