Sign in to follow this  
ABearInTheWoods

Who here is gonna be playing COD:AW?

Hey TB Family,

Just wanted to see who was going to be trying out this new "innovative" COD on the 4th of November?

Anyone excited about this new direction that COD is taking?

I have my copy digitally purchased, I remain optimistic - but will def be playing at release.

Feel free to add me GT: ABearInTheWoods

Got it pre-ordered right now at Gamestop, I'll see how it goes. Might switch to the new Assassin's Creed at the last minute.

I'll get it to play until MCC comes out, looking forward to it, but MCC is kinda overshadowing it really.

I'm hoping this will be the first COD I don't buy. Every COD I buy I play for about a month and then quit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Where is this leaked COD AW info?

There was supposedly a stolen copy of the game. Also there was a streamer on twitch playing it but the channel was shut down. 

I'll be playing AW until MCC releases and then I'll be playing both. I CAN'T WAIT. :chiefdancing:  :chiefdancing:

I'm trying to sell my Destiny copy since PvP is a unskilled joke and will be sticking with MCC and AW.  This kind of reminds me when H3/CoD4 came out and everyone would play CoD4 when you needed a break from H3.  Oh those were glorious times to be playing Xbox Live.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will be picking it up and playing until MCC comes out. After that I will be primarily playing MCC and WoD with a smattering of CoD when I'm burnt out on those two.

I'm pretty excited for it. Obviously I'll be playing more MCC but whenever my brother and friends want to play AW I'll probably hop on.

Just as PSA for anyone out there looking to buy AW - pretty easy way to save some money on the game. 

C4RsbD9.png

Walmart is doing a special - trade in 2 games towards Advanced Warfare and get an extra 50% in store credit. 

I looked up Ghosts and BO2 for 360 trade in values - added up to a little more than $20, and with the extra 50% it added up to a little over $31.

With sales tax where I live the game would be $63 and change - so that minus the trade in values - and boom - Advanced Warfare for $32 and change. 

GTA 5 on 360 in working condition with the case is going for $20.00 in trade credit as well. 

To find the site - just search "Walmart Trade In" on Google and it will be the first link at the top. Had it linked before but doesn't work. 

I've bought every cod since COD 4. This is the one where I stop.

I've bought every cod since COD 4. This is the one where I stop.

I should've done the same 

I'll be playing this game when I'm not on halo, it is a very fun game and think it has a lot of potential, if you want to play some UMGs, GBs or even just ranked play, add me =] Gt: Mossity