CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

So I'm wondering what equipment is being used?

as far as monitors, controllers, stuff like that. 

Ive been out of gaming since the fall of MLG so i dont know whats top quality gear anymore, but this event has shown me that Imma need to get the gear and get back to practicing. 

Good lord. I was looking at all the power weapons on the map and I thought they were all wrong.

Sword - 25 seconds

Shotgun - 15 Seconds

Then the BR on BR3 is 45 seconds? like wat

As far as I know, the timer kicks in after the weapon is dropped.

The reason the BR is better off having a longer timer is because most of the time, when it's picked up, it disappears instantaneously as it's used up as ammo.

At least, that's my theory on the matter.

On a different note, it looks like Str8 Rippin is trending worldwide, which is sick. Unless my Twitter trends are messed up.

Not quite sure what Dynamic spawn is... care to explain?? I'm assuming, opposite side of where enemies are?

dynamic meaning you can spawn on both sides of sanc....in reach we used static spawns so we only spawned on one side...the original h2 sanc used dynamic...it's better for slayer on the map because it forces teams to move more because you have to be aware of players spawning behind you

Is that still screen shake that I'm seeing?

Screen shake was toned down big time for the final build. It is not even close to what it was back at PAX and Gamescom. I can post a gif of it from the final build if wanted.

Screen shake was toned down big time for the final build. It is not even close to what it was back at PAX and Gamescom. I can post a gif of it from the final build if wanted.

Yea if you don't mind

These teams make it hard to root for someone. Ogre and Heinz are some of my favorite players, but Roys our boy. Hopefully there are major team changes so I don't have to pull for str8

yea...I don't think neighbor wants 25,000+ ppl seeing his reaction to cold water

What was going on there?