CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

I'm wondering the same thing. He's making the event sound like a disaster and from what I've seen it has been great and I haven't seen any other players complaining about the event...

I'm pretty sure Adam is referring to AW gametypes, not Halo.

Bravo is doing a fantastic job at getting hyped at the appropriate times. Althought he does cut off goldenboy sometimes when there is a huge play happening but its what needs to be done sometimes.

Bout to do a drinking game to this tournament. Anyone wanna join in or help me make some rules?

The tweets in question are below Adam's COD tweet. A few exchanges between him and Elitest, a former Halo pro, insinuate that MLG tried to get the rights to Halo but ESL took them instead. In the same conversation Elitest implies something about this tournament is hard to "deal" with.

Thats because he was playing Ghosts :kappa:

But I believe Ogre 2 is a vegetarian(I know Ogre 1 is) or something so of course he is going to be thin.

I know fat vegetarians lol. At some point genetics takes over as well.

I can eat tons and never gain weight. Been like that forever and I'm 31 years old lol.

pgEKWc4.png

Elitest is making this sound like the event is an absolute train wreck. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bout to do a drinking game to this tournament. Anyone wanna join in or help me make some rules?

Every time you hear Lockes voice take a shot

• Upvote (+1) 1

So did Gandhi's plan of bringing a team that's internet popular even work out? Only played two games on stream(that went by fairly quickly) and got knocked out off stream. Looks like it was a failure to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anytime they say "Sorry about the delays" or something of that nature take a shot.

Dammit man are you trying to kill us?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm thinking Elitest is just an MLG fanboy judging by the way he was talking to Adam like MLG was the greatest thing ever.

Everytime they say "Lockout" or "Warlock" instead of "Lockdown" or "Warlord", finish your drink.

Anytime they say "Sorry about the delays" or something of that nature take a shot.

I'm going to switch that to take a drink haha