CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

Optic is gnna sweep IMO

Hmm, that's right. Never watched Reach MLG so that's probably why. Unless that transporter was in the default map?

Nah, they blocked off the zero gravity area for the MLG version and placed a teleporter at bottom gold wich lead directly above you at top gold.

Funny how some people are raised to go and seek things on their own while others are raise to sit and whine until someone takes them by the hand and shows it to them ...

OT: Optic top 1

i was just being sarcastic, andy. i think beyond is doing a great job 

Hard to tell sometimes, lol

After this invitational tournament we'll see about turning this into the official tournament thread. All the info will be on there, stream times, dates, all the good stuff.  Will also look into other ways to promote, etc. 

I'll post it on my Bebo, don't worry.

So predictions for OpTic vs Agency anyone?

Twitch chat to assplode before the end of the first game

Honestly I know there are links and I personally found the info for the tournament date and start time but the kid has a point. Im not at all complaining, but there should be a banner on the front page large and blatantly advertised. Hell even a timed countdown would be a pretty cool feature. This is the first real tournament for Halo in a while (with lots of competition and big faces) and should be hyped as much as possible. Lets get 50k+ and enjoy a great tourney boys. #WEBACK