CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

We aren't going to revamp our homepage because you don't use twitter. We'll cover it to the best of our ability as always on the forums and homepage.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's unreasonable to ask for a banner on the front page of the site that says there's a tournament today and at what time?  Really?

Why you putting this on beyond?? They have done a lot to make sure everybody knows everything about the tournament.

Maybe you should complain to Esl or 343 if things are not clear... they are the ones who are making the tournament

• Upvote (+1) 3

You have done a good job spreading the word, there only seems to be an issue with starting times in the info.

A suggestion tho, Facebook? Not everyone has twitter but everyone has facebook.

Ironically I have Twitter but don't have Facebook lol.

Any predictions about Optic vs Agency now we know the gametypes?

2-1 Optic winning both Warlock games.

There's a calendar on the front page of the site. 

This is what you get when you use the calendar.

6h3ON5q.png

I really don't feel like I'm making unreasonable suggestions at all when this tells your traffic almost nothing relevant, let alone the times and dates not being accurate.

Alright look, over the past several months this place has done a wonderful job creating Halo content and pulling back a lot of old fans.  I have friends that come here to this site to watch your videos and read articles and they're checking this place almost daily as of late.  These aren't forum going (or heavy internet using) people or even necessarily hardcore gamers at all but they like Halo and they're excited to watch tournaments.  You've established this reputation for being a big source of Halo news and content and people come here on the day of the tournament to find information and there's not even so much as a headline on the front page with a link and a start time.

I'm in no way trying to take away from the great job this site has done breathing life back in to Halo in anticipation of MCC but I feel this is very legitimate feedback.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Reach used portals on a Warlock forge remake, Beaver Creek, Damnation, and Redemption during MLG.

@

Zealot too, at bottom gold.

Thats because he was playing Ghosts :kappa:

But I believe Ogre 2 is a vegetarian(I know Ogre 1 is) or something so of course he is going to be thin.

Nah bro it's because he was in college at that time. On dat ramen noodle diet.

Hey guys please somebody can tell me how many hours left for the invitational...THX much appreciate beacuse i dont understand nothing with GMT pacic time and all that stuff

Hey guys please somebody can tell me how many hours left for the invitational...THX much appreciate beacuse i dont understand nothing with GMT pacic time and all that stuff

It starts in 10 minutes

It starts in 10 minutes.

9 min

About 9 mins.

Ironically I have Twitter but don't have Facebook lol.

Any predictions about Optic vs Agency now we know the gametypes?

2-1 Optic winning both Warlock games.

Optic is gnna sweep IMO

@

Zealot too, at bottom gold.

Hmm, that's right. Never watched Reach MLG so that's probably why. Unless that transporter was in the default map?

This is what you get when you use the calendar.

6h3ON5q.png

I really don't feel like I'm making unreasonable suggestions at all when this tells your traffic almost nothing relevant, let alone the times and dates not being accurate.

Alright look, over the past several months this place has done a wonderful job creating Halo content and pulling back a lot of old fans.  I have friends that come here to this site to watch your videos and read articles and they're checking this place almost daily as of late.  These aren't forum going (or heavy internet using) people or even necessarily hardcore gamers at all but they like Halo and they're excited to watch tournaments.  You've established this reputation for being a big source of Halo news and content and people come here on the day of the tournament to find information and there's not even so much as a headline on the front page with a link and a start time.

I'm in no way trying to take away from the great job this site has done breathing life back in to Halo in anticipation of MCC but I feel this is very legitimate feedback.

In future, I myself will make sure that there is a lot more information on the calender. I'm also sure that we'll be exploring more areas to promote Halo events as it not only benefits the Halo community, but us too. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just want Purple Rain to upset at least one team lol

Also excited to watch ogre 2...I mean the  :goat:  play

In future, I myself will make sure that there is a lot more information on the calender. I'm also sure that we'll be exploring more areas to promote Halo events as it not only benefits the Halo community, but us too. 

That's all I've been suggesting, thank you.  We all want Halo to be seen and to grow, both in stream viewership and this sites community.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When does the tourney start?

As for the calendar, it's that. We can't disable clicking on it unfortunately.

• Upvote (+1) 1

but it's not right in front of my face. i can't find it so everybody else probably cant either

That's all I've been suggesting, thank you.  We all want Halo to be seen and to grow, both in stream viewership and this sites community.

After this invitational tournament we'll see about turning this into the official tournament thread. All the info will be on there, stream times, dates, all the good stuff.  Will also look into other ways to promote, etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 1