CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

I wonder if Ogre2's old ass still has it.

I've watch his stream on twitch last week and his BR seemed really on point. We'll see though!

Whenever you have indisputable earned the title of "The GOAT", there's no way I'm counting you out. You are the greatest of all time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Whenever you have indisputable earned the title of "The GOAT", there's no way I'm counting you out. You are the greatest of all time.

:goat: er 2

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm almost positive Ogre 2 still has it. Him, Snip3down and Ola are the three players I'll never count out. They are just way too good.

Did you see Snipedown at PAX? He got like the first 15 kills for his team in one game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you see Snipedown at PAX? He got like the first 15 kills for his team in one game

Exactly. He's way too good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo was just removed from MLG.. All the MCC games, all the teams and ladders etc.. with no word on why..

Anyone know? Is MLG(Gamebattles) seriously just gonna delete everything and not say a word? I thought they would still do online tournaments at least.. that sucks.

No idea where I can play some 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 $$$ Tournaments now :(

Halo was just removed from MLG.. All the MCC games, all the teams and ladders etc.. with no word on why..

Ok what?  :(

If this was Halo 2 (or Halo 2 Classic) I'd pick The Agency but since this is on the bs Halo 4 reskin, have to go with Optic.

And on the two posts above, 343i is supporting ESL, ESL will be in charge of alll the online tournaments, ladders and stuff. Download the ESL app on Xbox One and go to http://play.eslgaming.com/home for more info.

• Downvote (-1) 2

If this was Halo 2 (or Halo 2 Classic) I'd pick The Agency but since this is on the bs Halo 4 reskin, have to go with Optic.

And on the two posts above, 343i is supporting ESL, ESL will be in charge of alll the online tournaments, ladders and stuff. Download the ESL app on Xbox One and go to http://play.eslgaming.com/home for more info.

Thats suckssssssssss, ESL website is garbage

Man living in the UK always sucks for these events. Starts at 10pm for me and I have to be up for work at 7am.

Yeah, and I live in Sweden so there is another hour in the wrong direction...and no sleep-in tomorrow. And sunday will be even worse. But I have already prepared myself to live on very few hours of sleep all november. If it is for the right reasons I usually can handle it pretty well.

Thats suckssssssssss, ESL website is garbage

Give em a chance, they are great.

Their website is currently different than it was just yesterday, it's new and they're still working on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1