Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

Don't take the results of these scrims too seriously

Ask any of the guys playing, h2v is really sucky to play, registration is bad

Don't take the results of these scrims too seriously

Ask any of the guys playing, h2v is really sucky to play, registration is bad

I've heard that because of the higher framerate and not being designed specifically for it, there's a serious wonkiness to the glitches and overall feel of the game. It's still nice to see some actual team on team scrims though. Haven't really had much of that in a while.

So apparently Puckett has been replaced on Purple Rain by Elitest Fours... upgrade in player ability/performance, but major downgrade in community status/recognition (no offense to elitest). Overheard Ace talk about it while watching Flamesword's stream.

I knew it wouldn't be long till Boss Nasti photos would come out. Thank God he is not in the community anymore.

Yeah one day I tweeted about some anime and an automated post from his Twitter account @'d me about being on a Crunchyroll podcast.

So I guess he's got that going for him.

And I was interested in seeing how Puckett would play on that team.

Oh well. 

Did Gandhi even talk to these people before declaring them on his team? Seems like he didn't, considering they dropped pretty quick

Did Gandhi even talk to these people before declaring them on his team? Seems like he didn't, considering they dropped pretty quick

Puckett was legitimately in. Sundance was supposed to coach too. They both seemed excited about it on twitter. But I think something else must have come up with MLG. I'm sure they have stuff going on that weekend since it is about a week after the AW launch.

I lost some interest on this event now, was looking forward Pucket playing and seeing Sunny D troll everyone.

Still rooting for the goat and the wizard.

You're observant 

Mind telling us what happened with Puckett/Sundance?

from the bulletin

These teams will be competing in a mix of Team Slayer, Neutral Bomb, 3 Flag CTF, 5 Flag CTF and King of the Hill on Shrine, Lockdown, and Warlord.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So wait lemme get this straight, are Puckett and Sundance not attending anymore or what? Cuz if not I just got really sad  :(

• Upvote (+1) 3