CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

So which did Sundance drop faster, Halo 4 or Purple Rain? 

He at-least gave Halo 4 one event

1018.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oh god it's going to be weird cheering for optic gaming......

Join the BtH train bro... It's about to leave the station

Join the BtH train bro... It's about to leave the station

9?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Mikwen has been streaming a lot and playing as well.

True he was before but then he got tired of people cheating on H3/low population and started streaming destiny instead.

Oh god it's going to be weird cheering for optic gaming......

I'm going to cheer for not optic. Doesn't matter who's on the team, optic fanboys make me want to punch something

I don't find that any more embarrassing than printing out your favourite sports team logo on a poster.

Actually, a football / baseball / soccer (read: football, lol) would be worse, I think, because at least with Halo, you engage in the activity yourself so you're not just a "backseat driver", as it were.

EDIT: I have all the Adobe products, as required by work. If you send it to me, I can make a banner for them.

I've never made them before though, so I don't know: are there size requirements? Filetype requirements (e.g. do PNGs work on this site or must it be a GIF?), etc.

Will attach tomorrow when I'm on my desktop. All you have to do is open it in Illustrator and export it as a PNG/JPG.

I'm going to cheer for not optic. Doesn't matter who's on the team, optic fanboys make me want to punch something

As much as Optic fanboyism may make you cringe, it seems like a necessary evil. Just that team name alone could potentially bring massive viewers. Cheer for a roster, not a team name.

Wait- this is what BossNasti looks like in person? Wowowowowowow

2ke8tv.jpg

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Agency actually looked really good against StK last night.

You well last night (Wednesday night) they were 4-1 or something last I checked. They were getting really out-played on Lockout ball and Midship flag.

Hard.

FXrtV.jpg

Ah.. I forgot.. if it's not written in a law book, or a statistics book, its not true. even if it is. I still can't prove it.

Are there any VoDs from these scrims? They've been happening too late at night for me to watch with work in the mornings but I'd love to catch up on some of the footage.

I knew it wouldn't be long till Boss Nasti photos would come out. Thank God he is not in the community anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are there any VoDs from these scrims?

Hysteria (twitch.tv/jacobhysteria) was streaming last night, you could check his past broadcasts and see if you come up with anything. I'd check but I'm on mobile.

• Upvote (+1) 2