Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

I voted for TCM so I'll look like a genius

They have the most h2a lan experience, instant favorites IMO

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How many times do I have to play H2A to know that every strat used in the last tournament are the ones that have been used in H2C for years? Zero.

Ace's team was no exception. My point still stands. He's delusional.

Yeah the Halo 4 Global Champion has no clue what he's saying. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I voted for TCM so I'll look like a genius

They have the most h2a lan experience, instant favorites IMO

Chalkie is sick, man. He was one of my favorites out of the pre-launch tournaments

• Upvote (+1) 1

My prediction. I feel like the top 5 is a bit of a lottery, and I think people are maybe writing off The Agency a bit early (I know I've put them at 5th, but I think them and Str8 could easily be swapped around)

1) OpTic Halo

2) VwS 

3) StK

4) Str8 Rippin

5) The Agency 

6) TCM

7) Believe The Hype

8) Purple Rain

Why's this been downvoted?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yeah the Halo 4 Global Champion has no clue what he's saying. 

When did I say he had no clue? Lol. Just because I pointed out that he said something idiotic doesn't mean I said he doesn't know anything. It's kind of like the post of yours I just quoted. It's stupid as hell, but I'm not even close to implying that everything you say is stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When did I say he had no clue? Lol. Just because I pointed out that he said something idiotic doesn't mean I said he doesn't know anything. It's kind of like the post of yours I just quoted. It's stupid as hell, but I'm not even close to implying that everything you say is stupid.

You're delusional. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

To be completely honest, I wouldn't say that any one team is considerably better than the other. I can see why Optic would be people's favorites to win since they won at PAX, but people forget to consider that tD took them to Game 5 fairly early in the tournament so it could have gone either way. TCM got 4th but they took us to game 5 so it could have been them playing in the finals. I don't have specific predictions but I will say... this tournament is going to be fkn insane! Great players spread around amazing teams all around. Let's see who comes out on top.

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 8

I just want to see gametypes. I'm wondering if theyre going to try and include 5/6 cause Coag isnt going to work or are they going to give us the three obvious choices (Lockout, Sanc, Warlock) and leave it at that.

My prediction. I feel like the top 5 is a bit of a lottery, and I think people are maybe writing off The Agency a bit early (I know I've put them at 5th, but I think them and Str8 could easily be swapped around)

1) OpTic Halo

2) VwS 

3) StK

4) Str8 Rippin

5) The Agency 

6) TCM

7) Believe The Hype

8) Purple Rain

Why's this been downvoted?

prolly cause you have str8 4th so you're instantly wrong and this doesn't matter.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Purple Rain about to upset some people and take 3rd or something with all these predictions not at all weighed in their favor. Not to say those predictions are necessarily wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Purple Rain about to upset some people and take 3rd or something with all these predictions not at all weighed in their favor. Not to say those predictions are necessarily wrong.

That would be bad

Simply cause there would be never ending arguments of "h2a has no skill gap"

Which I hope isn't true

Nah, Gandhi even said on stream today that the sole purpose of making that team was to attract more viewers for Halo and help the scene grow, he also said he's not going to take any tournament seriously that he cant legitimately practice for.

• Upvote (+1) 2