CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

Its what I was thinking too.

Like we shouldn't rely on Optic helping us out (its appreciated when they do) but it makes little sense why they didn't tweet about it at all this weekend. They live with Flamesword since hes the captain of Optic Halo and former coach of OG. They had Formal there, who just joined the main OG team and h3cz was in the venue.

There has to be a reason why they didn't say anything about it? I think they had a 2k and 5k tourny yday and today though? Still. Its probably related to being signed with MLG. MLG did just remove all of MCC from GB after Puckett/Sundance left Purple Rain. Didn't they leave that once details of HCS being partnered with Twitch came out?

Yep, nobody really picked up on it but I am sure the HCS announcement being partnered with Twitch had alot to do with why Sundance/Puckett removed themselves from Purple Rain.

The question is then what do the Halo pros gain from being apart of Optic, if they are going to be treated as second-class citizens by the organization and be blocked from their marketing ventures?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously...I mean really? First of all he's not even CLOSE to the "console FPS GOAT" let alone "FPS GOAT" just because he wins a couple tournaments in Halo+CoD IMO. Ogre 2 has won major tournaments in 5 different games(national championships in 4), and is the MLG GOAT. He is really talented but people are hyping him up too soon.

I meant console fps goat. I assumed we were all talking about console shooters. 2gre is the halo goat for sure. I'd still say Formal is console fps goat imo.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Whatever team picks  me up as their coach for the first ESL event is automatically winning folks, book it.

After the way Snipedown and his girl acted on twitter towards Ola and MCC I don't want him anywhere near a winning team. Something about rewarding childish behavior. I'd like to see Ola leave that Optic team.

What did they say to Ola? 

After the way Snipedown and his girl acted on twitter towards Ola and MCC I don't want him anywhere near a winning team. Something about rewarding childish behavior. I'd like to see Ola leave that Optic team.

Nvm you beat me to it aha. Does have a point in a way. But no need to do this over twitter. Seriously, what happened...

https://twitter.com/itsBiiTTERSWEET/status/531228497667452928

just really didn't seem called for, not like anyone on the team played well. #StayClassy

crazy stupid conspiracy theory: snipedown said he would bite his tongue but maybe he is calling ola out through his girlfriend. The tweet just seems oddly specific and unlike her.

Hope Str8 sticks together, they just made completely fixable mistakes. If they did for whatever reason, they should pick up LBX 

crazy stupid conspiracy theory: snipedown said he would bite his tongue but maybe he is calling ola out through his girlfriend. The tweet just seems oddly specific and unlike her.

Hope Str8 sticks together, they just made completely fixable mistakes. If they did for whatever reason, they should pick up LBX 

Str8 Pistola #leggo

I feel like Snip3Down has his eyes set on either rejoining Str8 or BTH. I don't think he wants to stay on OpTic Halo at all. 

I missed this, they were dicks to ola on Twitter?

I missed this, they were dicks to ola on Twitter?

The tweet is posted earlier up this page, it's by Snip3down's girl

EDIT: Just happened to start a new page. The tweet is posted like 3 times in the last page if you're looking for it. 

The tweet is posted earlier up this page, it's by Snip3down's girl

EDIT: Just happened to start a new page. The tweet is posted like 3 times in the last page if you're looking for it.

Yeah I'm on an iPad, so when I posted that I hadn't caught up with the pages yet, thanks

Yeah I'm on an iPad, so when I posted that I hadn't caught up with the pages yet, thanks

No problem. I would have linked the tweet for you but I don't exactly know how and didn't want to embarrass myself 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As for Snipedown, there were some comments from him (and Ace) about MCC being a bad game after they lost  :salt:

Well the MCC isn't even a game, it's a collection of games so that's just stupid/

Now if he were talking about H2A I could maybe understand.