CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

Waiting for Reality Check to come out of nowhere

Sudd1 has been asking asking all the captains for a spot on twitter. You know that there will be one of them who can't resist the Warheads.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GET  :walshy: A SQUAD.

He'll be bringing in the straight GUAP  :nugget:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Flamesword just said on his stream that Strongside will not be coaching Optic Halo, he's apparently working on some "super secret stuff".

• Upvote (+1) 3

Flamesword just said on his stream that Strongside will not be coaching Optic Halo, he's apparently working on some "super secret stuff".

A performance enhancer based on Mountain Dew and Doritos confirmed? Sweet.

You can tell Formal was late and pick up random people

How so? Lethul and aPG were always on his proposed team.  The only "random" is Maniac, and he's teamed with Maniac before (as has aPG).

KEEP WATCHING and let us know if anything else slips out about StrongSides position! Please and thank you :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else just excited to see Gandhi smack T2 around again? Who would have thought that we would ever get the chance to them play again

• Upvote (+1) 1

KEEP WATCHING and let us know if anything else slips out about StrongSides position! Please and thank you :D

I'll do what I can, but Flamesword mentioned he's not even sure what he's up to. It may have been said to discourage more questions, or he may legitimately not know. Regardless I'll update whenever he says something else about the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im hyped to see the GOAT compete. Wish we could see 07 FB reunite just one time for something like this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder who is gonna pick up walshy if anyone? Maybe t2! Team walshed up

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder who is gonna pick up walshy if anyone? Maybe t2! Team walshed up

Frosty  :kappa: /

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh god, Walsh, ogre 2 and strongside all floating around. This makes me excited 

Ogre 2 is with Heinz, Snakebite, and Royal 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having to feel like 2004 again is one of the best things as a gamer, oh my god yes.

04'? Is Team Domination back together and Ken dominating in SSBM again? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3