CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

Have any teams scrimmed yet?

So exited for this tourney and to see old faces again.

The Agency and STK scrimmed about a week ago, I think. I remember seeing a tweet somewhere about it...

Have any teams scrimmed yet?

So exited for this tourney and to see old faces again.

StK and The Agency scrimmed 4 games last night.  The Agency won all 4 and was fairly dominant as StK looked rusty, Royal 2 especially.

Oh man, there's going to be a huge team change hurricane here pretty soon...

I know this is a bit premature, but any dream teams / wants?

I'd love to see Str8 Rippin as Tsquared, Snip3down, Legit and Roy. Or Tsquared, Legit, Naded and Roy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Depending on the relative stability of competitive halo, it depends on who would come back. I would love to see some dynasties come back with old faces carrying the torch, Ogre2 bringing back Final Boss, T2 bringing back Str8, Ghandi somehow finding time to bring back Carbon, or letting someone else carry the torch. 

I would love to see Formal get on a sick team, but I doubt he stays with the Halo scene unless it blows back up again. If there were Halo and COD events on the same weekend I am assuming he would choose COD... 

No matter the outcome this tournament should be a great experience for all Halo fans, viewers and competitors alike.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh man, there's going to be a huge team change hurricane here pretty soon...

I know this is a bit premature, but any dream teams / wants?

I'd love to see Str8 Rippin as Tsquared, Snip3down, Legit and Roy. Or Tsquared, Legit, Naded and Roy.

I would love to see a solid BtH squad like Assault, maniac, cloud, and maybe Lethul. Just to see the the funny shit they do. I loved watching their streams in halo 4 out of all the pro teams just because of the ridiculous things they would say/do. Here's an example

Edit: is there a reason why I was negged for this? @SouL_SlaPz

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Will there be videos of the games uploaded to the beyond youtube page again? I am unfortunately missing the full thing due to work and will not be able to catch any of it.

:(

These look fucking sick as hell.

mcc-launch_teams_1920x1080-f64b4682eafa4

mcc-launch_optic_1920x1080-80a68488528d4

mcc-launch_tcm_1920x1080-e78e5f684a7c4cf

Those are sick! Did you see the team logos on the arm? Will pro teams be able to have that in game or just for the graphic here?

mcc-launch_bth_1920x1080-c51c8f17d453461

mcc-launch_str8_1920x1080-2659a407f95642

mcc-launch_agency_1920x1080-f034f367daf2

mcc-launch_stk_1920x1080-4205f37b39b3479

mcc-launch_vws_1920x1080-7b3a497ad9114bb

mcc-launch_purplerain_1920x1080-51c58098

These are sick! Did you see the team logos on the shoulder? I wonder if pro teams will have that in game or just photoshopped for this.

Will there be videos of the games uploaded to the beyond youtube page again? I am unfortunately missing the full thing due to work and will not be able to catch any of it.

:(

I think they'll be streaming it through the halo twitch channel, so the broadcasts will be available to watch right away.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

These are sick! Did you see the team logos on the shoulder? I wonder if pro teams will have that in game or just photoshopped for this.

Even better, imagine if they were special armours ingame? That would be SO SICK

Even better, imagine if they were special armours ingame? That would be SO SICK

You mean if there were like Optic,Stk,etc armor sets?

You mean if there were like Optic,Stk,etc armor sets?

I think that's what he's trying to get at. I'd love it, but I don't think they'd put that kind of work into it.

GOAT armor, now that is something I better see troll threads about. "How can I unlock this?"

"Become the Final Boss"

"Become the Final Boss"

"BXR while spinning place at maximum sensitivity. Post thread about this on all major Halo forums."

Only team worth a shit is Optic. All others are trashcans.

Let the fanboy flamewars BEGIN!! 

akh6ps.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

They actually have a pretty good selection already. T-shirts, hoodies, bags, phone cases, the whole works.

I think I might buy some Str8 Rippin yoga pants  :kappa:

Idk if anyone cares but it looks like str8 rippin is playing what looks like chig, sK, calm, and destin in h3. twitch.tv/tsquared

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk if anyone cares but it looks like str8 rippin is playing what looks like chig, sK, calm, and destin in h3. twitch.tv/tsquared

How did they do?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1