CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

Damn, that was a good tournament and I missed most of todays matches. 

BTH would of got smacked in H2C just saying, they best be glad they are playing H4.5 on H2 maps.

This is more h3 than anything lol. This is what H3 should have been with some better additions

and str8 lost by their own screw ups in the end.

Also, adapt

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was quite poetic for Believe The Hype to come back and win the tournery considering the hype surrounding this event and game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm so happy for Lethul and I just became a fan. Formal is just ridiculously good at any game he plays. Good shit BTH! ...#BELIEVE?

This is more h3 than anything lol. This is what H3 should have been with some better additions

and str8 lost by their own screw ups in the end.

Also, adapt

Yea, but it just annoyed me to see idiots in the chat saying "BTH wins the first MCC H2 tournament! Formal is a god at H2!" just because they dont know the difference between H2A and H2 which are VERY different games. 

Tourney was fun to watch but dont think this means anything in relation to H2 skill/tournament history.

• Upvote (+1) 1

StK should just drop Heinz and pickup Pistola after watching this tournament. OGRE 2, snakebite, royal 2 and Pistola would be greatness. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

StK should just drop Heinz and pickup Pistola after watching this tournament. OGRE 2, snakebite, royal 2 and Pistola would be greatness. 

Wasn't Heinz the captain?