CyReN

Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational Discussion

Who Do You Have Winning?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win HaloFest?

Sneaker guy here and thats awesome even though the LeBron XIs are not favourites of mine, matter of fact I dont like them at all.

Str8 Sick and Roy's BR's are borderline unfair :halo:

Coach  :walshy:  putting Str8 Rippin over the top right now

Walsh is doing SO much work for Str8 right now. I really hope he sticks around. 

Is the OpTic salt becoming a thing or does he mean this?

He wasnt saying any of this after they won PAX lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Way too much ego on Optic, its just annoying. Certainly wasn't expecting Ace and Snipedown to be such sore losers, my respect for Flamesword just went up however.

STK for the comback #

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 in top 2, who would've guessed. I swear man, ryanoob always pulls through.

INB4 Ryanoob gets dropped for APG. Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

Freehand Profit kills it, definitely worth a look on IG if you're into seeing an incredibly different level of creativity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Snipedown says H2A has no skill gap because he finishes a horrible placing? Ace saying H4 over H2A? Is this really what our competitive community values for Halo? It's pretty bad.

He rants on twitter saying Halo 3 had a skill gap when no team ever finished consistently in Halo 3's lifespan because of how random and low the skill gap was...

I've never seen a player so salty about losing before. Also he mentions hopefully more players play H2A so he can see the potential skill gap but you're playing against some of the best players in the world. Meanwhile he wasn't complaining playing against the 4 halo teams that pretty much played H4 because he was winning.

Lost respect for this man.

PSA: If you're a pro and you lose in a tournament stay away from social media. All you're doing is making yourself look "salty" and tarnishing your reputation.

Is the OpTic salt becoming a thing or does he mean this?

Bahahahahah

The Snipedown butthurt never fails to amaze me. How old is this guy? He needs some emotional maturity and fast.

Freehand Profit kills it, definitely worth a look on IG if you're into seeing an incredibly different level of creativity.

i know you >.>

PSA: If you're a pro and you lose in a tournament stay away from social media. All you're doing is making yourself look "salty" and tarnishing your reputation.

If they had legitimate concerns about the game, they should have waited until Tuesday to say anything about it. Right now, they all just look salty, minus Pistola and FlameSworD. They're just painting bad images of themselves right now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1