CyReN

Halo 2: Anniversary “Remaking The Legend” Discussion

TIL that the voice actor for the heretic leader did a lot of cartoon voices like Bender from Futurama

TIL that the voice actor for the heretic leader did a lot of cartoon voices like Bender from Futurama

And Marcus Fenix from Gears of War!

And Marcus Fenix from Gears of War!

I saw! Never realized how much other big things some of these voice actors have done

Haven't read through all the posts but do you have be in America to watch "Remaking the Legend?" The trailer plays fine but not the main video.

Haven't read through all the posts but do you have be in America to watch "Remaking the Legend?" The trailer plays fine but not the main video.

Nope. Xbox Video is just shitty on the internet. I'd advise watching it on your Xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope. Xbox Video is just shitty on the internet. I'd advise watching it on your Xbox.

Ah fair enough. Thanks for the quick reply.

I had no idea John Mayer played guitar for the some of the Halo soundtrack. Pretty cool!

Ghost singing the Halo intro was classic!

We need this on the Youtubez. I don't have my Xbox connected to LIVE here at University. Someone help me out pls.

Well finally got it to work. Great documentary. Kinda wished they would have talked more about competitive Halo 2 and Halo 2 online. But it is kinda cool to see everything with the soundtrack/voice acting. I will say that I'm thankful for all the hard work everyone is doing to make halo the best again.

My xbox does not know anything about the docu and the link everyone is posting (http://video.xbox.com/movie/remaking-the-legend-%E2%80%93-halo-2-anniversary/30b99908-0100-11db-89ca-0019b92a3933) is saying the item is not available. So i guess its not for every country. 

If I change my xbox country to US my xbox knows the docu is there but I cant 'buy' it because it knows I am not in America :(

Xbox is streaming the documentary on their twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/Xbox) at 2pm EST today, as well as 9pm EST tomorrow and Sunday.

Edit: see post below

I'm still picking up my jaw from the documentry...

holy crap.

To imagine Halo 2 sold 2.5 billion copies in 24 hours..

Watched it earlier. So many feels. The music and everyone reminiscing made me feel like a child playing Halo for the first time again. The documentary was really well put together and it was awesome to see a bunch of behind the scenes stuff. It really opened my eyes up to how much goes into a big game like Halo.

I hope they do another documentary like this in the future.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope they do another documentary like this in the future.

I think the pros who post on this forum should give their insight on Halo 5's development, via documentary/commentary.

Dunno how realistic my idea is but worth a shot right?

The documentary was honestly incredible. Am I the only one that teared up some man tears a little watching this? After halo being such an iconic thing in my childhood, and now getting to experience the things I was passionate about back then again, it was difficult not too.

The documentary was honestly incredible. Am I the only one that teared up some man tears a little watching this? 

Same.