Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Moa

:Moa:  :Moa:  :Moa:  :Moa:  :Moa:

I'd like to thank my mom for giving birth to me 12 years ago.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I remember the first time that I had seen a Moa in the wild. It was when I was only 12 years old. It was a cold day in the UK, and the 2011 MLG Providence Nationals finals would be taking place later that day. I was sad that once again, I wouldn't be able to go to an MLG event to prove my skills at Halo. I was eating a crumpet while strolling around Buckingham Palace when I noticed something that looked vaguely familiar in the gardens. I got closer to it and noticed that it looked like :moa:. It was a Moa! I walked up to it and it said "The tainted Warheads have punished the great wizard known as igoturpistola and the squad of the gods, and none other than the best Reach player could be sent in to replace igoturpistola for this tournament. The Moa, being the true bird Jesus, ran me all the way across the Atlantic. I hugged my arms around his smooth, long neck the entire journey there, By the time I got to the event, the finals were taking place in 10 minutes. The Moa tells me to save Instinct. Being carried by me, Instinct was able to win the finals of the event, but I didn't stick around after that. The Moa and I celebrated with each other by going to McDonalds and sharing some nuggets. 

• Upvote (+1) 5