Sign in to follow this  
hokum

Machinima MCC Release LAN (Southern California)

Ohhh so that's where you went.. Zachmioff too..

the more release day lans the better. we're trying to get the one in NJ streamed as well.

I live in SoCal :D

I'd be glad to attend an event, just give official details and you might get a few people :)

Also I have an Avermedia ExtremeCap U3 if you guts want so 1080p 60fps footage. I think its the only only one that can capture 60fps at the moment.

Hey friends,

Lester (hokum) here from Machinima. My colleague (MioFF) and myself run the eSports/Live teams here and are considering doing a LAN event at the office on/around the day of the MCC release. Trying to get fans/lovers/enthusiasts of the title to stop by and get some serious playtime. Event will likely be BYOXBOXONE but we will gladly provide some kind of monitor/gamecap setups where we can do pick-up games and general play. We will provide food/beverages and keep the train going into the wee-hours. 

Being long-standing lovers of the Halo titles and now having a good space to do an event of this sort it would be fun to see who could come by and crack open the game with us.

All recommendations are welcome, you can privately DM me with any questions or tweet me at twitter.com/hokum_

One love.

I love this. I'll have to make the voyage from nor cal but I have 2 portable capture cards and can potentially help with the details. For example, where is the office? Is it on the release Tuesday or the weekend? That Tuesday I'm doing a Race to 50 Stream with a few other who competed with me in h2a. 

Hit me up! Hope to see you there

I love this. I'll have to make the voyage from nor cal but I have 2 portable capture cards and can potentially help with the details. For example, where is the office? Is it on the release Tuesday or the weekend? That Tuesday I'm doing a Race to 50 Stream with a few other who competed with me in h2a. 

Hit me up! Hope to see you there

Our office is located in West Hollywood - will definitely need to gauge interest before figuring out how many boxes/monitors we need but I think we can handle around 20-30 people here.

Timing wise, I wanted to shoot for release on that Tuesday but I'm thinking more people will be available on the weekend to make the trek (if they are coming from outside the city).

Currently gathering more info, will bump thread once I know what kind of people will be around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey friends,

Lester (hokum) here from Machinima. My colleague (MioFF) and myself run the eSports/Live teams here and are considering doing a LAN event at the office on/around the day of the MCC release. Trying to get fans/lovers/enthusiasts of the title to stop by and get some serious playtime. Event will likely be BYOXBOXONE but we will gladly provide some kind of monitor/gamecap setups where we can do pick-up games and general play. We will provide food/beverages and keep the train going into the wee-hours.

Being long-standing lovers of the Halo titles and now having a good space to do an event of this sort it would be fun to see who could come by and crack open the game with us.

All recommendations are welcome, you can privately DM me with any questions or tweet me at twitter.com/hokum_

One love.

Quick questions, maybe I misread.

1.Will I have to bring my own xbox to the lan? As well as MCC?

2.When is it.

3.This would be a cool thing to steam, a bit like the road to max prestige for COD.

I live in SoCal :D

I'd be glad to attend an event, just give official details and you might get a few people :)

Also I have an Avermedia ExtremeCap U3 if you guts want so 1080p 60fps footage. I think its the only only one that can capture 60fps at the moment.

Luckily there is an event coming up this Saturday near Hollywood, CA! Come on out man! 

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7010-halo-2-nostalgia-tournament-lan-before-mcc-release/

Thanks for the referral @teapot 

Hey friends,

One love.

Dude, I'm totally down! I'll hit you up on twitter man! 

Hey friends,

One love.

Is this event still happening??