CyReN

Halo: Spartan Strike Announced

spartan assault was great for about 5 hours until they started shoving micro transactions in our faces. if they fix that and make it more co-op oriented, i'll pick this up in a heartbeat. 

when it comes to xbox of course. 

They said micro transactions have been scrapped and no co-op play so I guess that's a win and a lose for you lol.

Android? No. Xbox One? Eventually.

It really is a 2D console game which is more appropriate on a mobile platform than console.

But if it requires twin sticks then I guess console it is.

It really is a 2D console game which is more appropriate on a mobile platform than console.

I still find the touch controls for these type games awkward. I never see them catching on to critical success. Most mobile games that are successful only reyqire taps on the screen.

All the Lore Feeding to Moa.

eventually it will hit Games with Gold.

fsUi56m.jpg

mffffff

I just hope the PC version has more customization options than just resolution. Spartan Assault's pc port was pretty gimped in settings; I realize it's basically a mobile game but still.

I still find the touch controls for these type games awkward. I never see them catching on to critical success. Most mobile games that are successful only reyqire taps on the screen.

I agree with you on the success of simple interaction. Mobile platforms are best for one finger interaction on a 2D map style game.

I'm looking forward to the soundtrack. Hopefully we'll be getting more based Tom Salta. Trailer music is excellent.

They said micro transactions have been scrapped and no co-op play so I guess that's a win and a lose for you lol.

oh well. nobody i know would buy it anyway so as long as it has a good soundtrack again count me in.