Halo3Kid

Which engine will you use in Forge for MCC

Which engine will you use to make maps  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which engine will you use to make maps

• Halo 2 Anniversary
    • Halo 3
    • Halo 4

If i decide to forge most likely Halo 3 and gonna probably make my maps balanced as I find that to be the one flaw of Halo 3.

I think most forging will be in H2A. People won't want to bother with H4, and H3's forge just isn't really good enough nowadays. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly, I didn't even know Halo 3 and 4 would have their own Forge... since the menu is unified, I figured the "Forge" menu would automatically take you to Halo 2: Anniversary's Forge.

Honestly, I'll use H2A the most, but I'm interested to see if the Forge performance/budget/lighting system was improved for Halo 4, since they ARE making those updates to the main game (lighting engine, shaders, etc.). The performance should automatically be improved, but budget, lighting, etc. are up in the air.

The only way I'm using Halo 4's Forge is if H2A's is missing important pieces that I need to remake certain maps that I made in Halo 4. I'll then at least remake them in the MCC version of Halo 4. But other than that, why bother?

I'll be recreating SaLoT's infamous Onslaught in Halo 3.

Way to take a step backwards in time away from the infamous H2A forge

• Downvote (-1) 2

Halo 2. The majority of my first map is done. I'm looking for some new testing buddies so if anyone is down send me a FR.

Feel free to add me. I am MKB