Junior

[Shameless Request] Guardian Remake?

Hey everyone, just a quick question to let everyone elaborate on this. How many people are, have or will be working on a Guardian Remake? What is your opinion on this possible remake?

• Upvote (+1) 2

That would be pretty hard to remake imo, every crevest and ledge made Guardian the incredible map that it is. I would like to see someone try making it. However, I've never seen one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would be pretty hard to remake imo, every crevest and ledge made Guardian the incredible map that it is. I would like to see someone try making it. However, I've never seen one.

Yeah, I was imagining someone remaking it and working on it like 5 hours a day, 7 days a week, just sitting in the dark for months and when it finally gets tested, everyone just shits all over it. O.o  My imagination scares me sometimes....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I was imagining someone remaking it and working on it like 5 hours a day, 7 days a week, just sitting in the dark for months and when it finally gets tested, everyone just shits all over it. O.o  My imagination scares me sometimes....

It could be done, but it will be just a glimpse of what the real Guardian was. Good luck with the creation of it, if you're going to put the time into it. :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone, just a quick question to let everyone elaborate on this. How many people are, have or will be working on a Guardian Remake? What is your opinion on this possible remake?

Shifty made a to scale exact remake of Guardian and Redemption made a modified Guardian to better suit Halo 4's gameplay....unfortunately neither map plays too well, it's not the forgers fault...their maps are very good looking, its mostly Halo's newly added mechanics that brake a map like Guardian.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shifty made a to scale exact remake of Guardian and Redemption made a modified Guardian to better suit Halo 4's gameplay....unfortunately neither map plays too well, it's not the forgers fault...their maps are very good looking, its mostly Halo's newly added mechanics that brake a map like Guardian.

Uggghhhh, that sucks! Well thanks for the info anyways

• Upvote (+1) 1

Inspired Guardian map would be awesome, it doesn't have to have a snipe tower/gold/green and blue room. Just something with that Guardian/Lockout Top mid space, thats honestly what makes the map...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Inspired Guardian map would be awesome, it doesn't have to have a snipe tower/gold/green and blue room. Just something with that Guardian/Lockout Top mid space, thats honestly what makes the map...

Yes! Inspired map ftw......!

Yes! Inspired map ftw......!

Redemption1272 already made it ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why cant we just have a Dammy reimagination instead?

If you want a good inspired guardian map templar by redemption is insane. I would have changed some little things anyways. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you want a good inspired guardian map templar by redemption is insane. I would have changed some little things anyways. 

Yeah, I really need to get on that in the next week or so.

Do either of them play well with no sprint settings?

Do either of them play well with no sprint settings?

Almost any 4v4 map does, Guardian is fundamentally better without sprint. I am gonna be posting Templar very soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1