GT - NJBuZZ

only playing CE

located in jersey I presume?

if so, where?

located in jersey I presume?

if so, where?

Verona, used to be Clifton

Verona, used to be Clifton

Do you know Gazzo? He used to go by Dubious, but lived in clifton, moved to kearny and hosted a bunch of h1 lans. He's back in Clifton now. Besides him I know of Fielder Mode and "de fatalz" who now goes by gh fatalz lives in Clifton. I'm closer to Parsippany, but am always looking for H1 players willing to LAN.

Do you know Gazzo? He used to go by Dubious, but lived in clifton, moved to kearny and hosted a bunch of h1 lans. He's back in Clifton now. Besides him I know of Fielder Mode and "de fatalz" who now goes by gh fatalz lives in Clifton. I'm closer to Parsippany, but am always looking for H1 players willing to LAN.

Yeah, I knew gazzo before Halo. Only really got to LAN with him once though. Didnt really know he played until I was leaving the scene (04ish). I've only really lanned 4/5 times since, and not even with good players. so November 11th should be interesting haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will update tomorrow after work

I saw earlier you said you added everyone except a couple of people. Were you able to add me to the list or do I have some privacy setting issues as well?

XBL - Ne0h

I will play nothing but CE and maybe a little H2(for shits, but probably not).

Also down for 1v1s -- prefer them, really.

I live really close to Mississippi State University (Starkville), so if anyone in a 3-4 hour distance is running LANs on a weekend, I'd totally be down to drive.

Haven't played in a couple years because my crew dispersed, so I'll probably need to brush up on my pistol skills a tiny bit, but I'll still be able to run the map; that shit is part of my soul.

What are the Halo CE 1v1 maps? Priz, Wiz, Chilly, BC?

Wizard (radar ALWAYS on) and Prisoner/Longest (radar off, no rocket on Priz)

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: NbD Run

Played CE but didn't start playing competitively until H2, so I will need a little crash course.

*Updated and added to the I play Halo CE friends list.

2 players couldnt be added to the friends list due to potentially having specific privacy settings: fil4 De Integro and Jeenyus

Wow.. roughly 63 people : ) I'm so excited to play against so many people. I can't wait to see how some of you play.

I saw earlier you said you added everyone except a couple of people. Were you able to add me to the list or do I have some privacy setting issues as well?

I must have missed you when I was going through the list... I did however just add you without any problems

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't have an XBL account as of yet (it was Patchophile but I'm sure it's expired by now)

When I get one I'll post it in here. I'll be down to play against anybody, regardless of skill level. But I doubt I'll want to team with anyone that I dont know. I ain't trying to RAGE out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't have an XBL account as of yet (it was Patchophile but I'm sure it's expired by now)

When I get one I'll post it in here. I'll be down to play against anybody, regardless of skill level. But I doubt I'll want to team with anyone that I dont know. I ain't trying to RAGE out.

Accounts don't expire for 7 years approx. If you have your e-mail associated with the account you can still access it.

-> http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/patchophile/

1v1 sidewinder needlers only (houserules). Let's go. 

an xbox live profile will not be expired, their email address can be but the only way for a gamertag not to exist anymore is if its been changed. or if you manually close the microsoft account, but it will still technically exist. If your interested in trying to retrieve your old gamertag and know the email address its pretty simple, you can reset the password on www.account.live.com

I haven't been on since H3. I could try to guess what my email was but I doubt it. There's prob no benefit anyway but thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Add me folks! Non-raging semi-pro Halo PC player/custom map designer. Been playing Halo since it first came out on Xbox.

GT: killdill101

See you on priz

I think Bill 3sby is available. Should we do an iron man one night taking all challengers from this website?

I think Bill 3sby is available. Should we do an iron man one night taking all challengers from this website?

You know I'm down. Ain't no bitch in me

• Upvote (+1) 2