c2_

Players in Tennessee

Currently have a decent Halo 1 player base in TN, but LANs are hard to come by and we're always looking for more.  If you're new to H1 or just have never played it at a high level we'd be happy to train you up as well!

Current TN H1 Players

Nashville Area

c2

yourdog

NORM

CursedLemon

Knoxville Area

Mr.Gobbles

Mr.HaHa

Toolate

BD69

TEMPEST

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm from Murfreesboro, but I'm currently living in Oxford, MS. Looking for Memphis or west TN players.

GT: Walker SOTO

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone in the Tri-city area we are hosting Halo CE and Halo 2 LAN tournaments. We play at Get Gaming in Kingsport, Tn every Saturday night.

Memphis area

Gamertag: GtownMoney

Looking to LAN or play some MCC. I am used to play xbc under the name Luftwaffe and played with R9. I am decent and would like to play with some better ppl online rather than just playing with randoms. Please contact.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ill add you. Like I said Im decent but want to play with some better players to get better. Might be on later tonight but will def. be on tomorow night.

Memphis local, GT: Tyyrant Z, LAN exp, Event exp(Dallas 11, Columbus 11or 12 cant remember, AGL Knox). F/A or To2 with Envvious. 

you ugly lol

Hey guys we are hosting H5 LAN's almost every week in chattanooga TN would love to have anyone join us. We are taking a break for the holidays but will be starting again in January feel free to message me for more info.

All Memphis players, add me and let me know you're from here. I'm actively trying to build the Memphis scene again. GT: SSaintly

LANs will be inbound.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello I live in Knoxville area, and I am also looking for players to play with. My gamer tag is GGC DeadlyKilla, if you want to add me, chat, and pay feel free to hit me up. I am mostly looking to play Halo 5 and Master Chief Collection.