Cursed Lemon

Halo 1: Final

Why not remove spread and full-auto functionality of the Pistol, just because?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why take out all the sounds? Seems sort of simplistic.

Because using headphones for H1 is impractical and it's annoying when everybody in the room knows you picked up camo. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Now if I could just get my modded box back from the hotel in Raleigh I'd be all set. Looks awesome!

I came.

My LAN group has been briefed. This shit is getting played when I go back on leave.

Good shit. To bad I have trouble getting a NTSC or modded xbox to be able to get this.

The website seems to be down now: www.halo1final.com

Will it come back up, or has the project been abandoned?

The website seems to be down now: www.halo1final.com

Will it come back up, or has the project been abandoned?

I'll msg someone and get the dropbox link

edit: no1 has or is too lazy

Our LAN group has played this multiple times, but we still would love to see support for objective games. Also, the website is still down. If anyone needs a link to download, I can zip up what I've got on my xbox currently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Our LAN group has played this multiple times, but we still would love to see support for objective games. Also, the website is still down. If anyone needs a link to download, I can zip up what I've got on my xbox currently.

i dont think obj support is coming anytime soon, any work going on right now is going into neutral host.

Good shit. To bad I have trouble getting a NTSC or modded xbox to be able to get this.

It's pretty easy to soft mod your Xbox.

The hardest part will be finding a game like Mech Assault, 007, etc, that lets you crash the game and launch the softmod software.

Making the cable is easy. Grab an Xbox controller breakaway cable and a male-female USB extension cable. Cut the cables in half and splice them together and then plug in a USB.

There may even be new ways to do it that don't involve the original games, but I haven't checked in like 10 years.

Does anyone know where I can this? The site is still down. The drive I used to have it on has returned to nature unfortunately (but I don't think I had the last version anyway).

Man

Someone should just like... mod Halo multiplayer so it's juuuust different enough to avoid lawsuit and release it on Xbox Store with online play.

• Upvote (+1) 6