Moa

If you could change one thing in Halo: CE, what would you?

remove the jump delay and change(extend) the spawn times on powerups/weapons.

and change(extend) the spawn times on powerups/weapons.

You not like people moving around the map or something?

• Upvote (+1) 2

You not like people moving around the map or something?

No, I do like people moving around the map which is why I don't like the current timers on certain maps(Damnation, Wizard).

I just don't find logging into halotimers.com and hiding until powerups are about to come up very interesting.

Hell, drop Damnation and I'd be happy.

No, I do like people moving around the map which is why I don't like the current timers on certain maps(Damnation, Wizard).

I just don't find logging into halotimers.com and hiding until powerups are about to come up very interesting.

You do realize people will hide for longer if there's no powerup up yet, right? 

You do realize people will hide for longer if there's no powerup up yet, right? 

I disagree.  That is like saying that people camp less with Radar.

what noobs have you been playing dammy against? lol...hiding? what?

I disagree.  That is like saying that people camp less with Radar.

???

People hiding, waiting for powerups, will hide longer if the timers are longer, as the powerups won't be up so frequently. More waiting = more camping.

If dammy had longer powerup timers people would sit back green with a sniper even more often than they do now.

If anything dammy timers should be twice as often with half the duration/strength/ammo on the items

this is a pretty old thread, lol ... the only thing that consistently annoys me about H1 is jump delay (I also wouldn't mind jump height being maybe 20% higher)

Game timer
Score on bottom right
Nerf pistol bodyshot damage
Jump delay
Better 3rd person jump and nade animations
Disable objective auto pickup
Use a different spawn system for anything outside 2v2 (inb4 the negs)

Use cT's Derelict

Add more maps
Visible OS

improve needler tracking to make it at least somwhat useful

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have more then thing one but these are what I'd change listed in order of priority.

- Decrease shield recharge time to 4s for faster gameplay

- Change the spawns outside of 2vs2 to make 4vs4 playable.

- Remove Pistol Spread

- Remove Jump delay

"One thing" 

>Puts two

>CyRen

>Asks a question

>Doesn't answer it

>replies to a year old post

>HiddenKoopa

• Upvote (+1) 1

Make OS visible on players.

Don't do this. A visible OS just makes you not want to challenge players who have it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't do this. A visible OS just makes you not want to challenge players who have it.

It also makes OS + Camo pointless like it is from Halo 2 onward. I liked being able to have both simultaneously, if you managed to get both you deserved it.

However, one thing that could potentially work is changing the color of the energy field that lights up around a player when they are hit. On first OS layer it would be green, second layer would be purple (like the colors of the shield bar), then it would be back to standard yellow.

i would like the game to play a meat sizzling sound whenever you dome a full camo guy.

This makes me want to hear Jeff Steizer say "Steak Dinner" when you steak a team even more.

But shooting someone and not being sure if he has OS and or it's hitreg bs is okay?

But shooting someone and not being sure if he has OS and or it's hitreg bs is okay?

Hit registration issues do not exist in H1, they only exist MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1