Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

Yu-Gi-Oh is so slept on today. Top 2.

Avatar is up there as well. I wish Avatar: TLAB/Korra had a legit manga

Gonna go nerd here and say, the thing that's stupid about Yugioh is the choices the players makes sometimes. Don't watch it anymore, but it was on TV in the past year(2013) and me and my buddy were both watching it( just for the nostalgia factor). One of the characters says "to show how confident I am, I'm gonna throw this card directly into the grace yard". Both me and my buddy(the only friend I play Yugioh with online) call him out. You can't directly throw a card to the grave yard by your choice lol. So some of it's fake with the actual game.

Akira T. doesn't even like DB I feel. Dude be spawning all types of random shit to try and remain unpredictable.

And the new animation/illustrations is atrocious. DB at its visual peak (Movie 10 - 13, and Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans that came with Raging Blast 2) is absolutely the best anime/manga ever.

Battle of the Gods was probably a fan service. I haven't done a lot research on the creator or recent activity, but it seems the guy was done with DBZ a while ago. Is he working on other things or?

Battle of the Gods was probably a fan service. I haven't done a lot research on the creator or recent activity, but it seems the guy was done with DBZ a while ago. Is he working on other things or?

He's doing the Jaco manga that ties into being a Dragon ball prequel. But I doubt he'll ever be able to let DB go, no matter how much he moves on.

Fool even gave Goku a mother lol

And Battle Of Gods hints at many more universes and Gods for Goku to fight and meet, so I have no doubt new plans is in the come up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotcha. If you liked Ability then you should enjoy Noblesse since it's the same guy with a similar art design but about nobles/gods with superpowers.

Also just a recommendation if your not already doing it but try Manga Storm it's a iOS app for iPhone/iPad that keeps your shit all organized and let's you know when it's been updated. Easy way to keep track of things.

Downloaded Manga Storm. That app is so good. Thanks.

If you haven't seen this, watch this.

Haven't seen it yet. Heard it is good though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel its overrated.

Gonna go nerd here and say, the thing that's stupid about Yugioh is the choices the players makes sometimes. Don't watch it anymore, but it was on TV in the past year(2013) and me and my buddy were both watching it( just for the nostalgia factor). One of the characters says "to show how confident I am, I'm gonna throw this card directly into the grace yard". Both me and my buddy(the only friend I play Yugioh with online) call him out. You can't directly throw a card to the grave yard by your choice lol. So some of it's fake with the actual game.

yeah pokemon and yugioh would probably be pretty decent if they made a series targeted towards 13+, or even 17+(gore, not sex lol). especially pokemon

It's sooooo good Mayday.

Dubbed One Piece really isn't even the same show

They voice actors really change the characters eh?

The site I use doesn't have subbed episode 1. It starts at episode 60 or something.

They voice actors really change the characters eh?

The site I use doesn't have subbed episode 1. It starts at episode 60 or something.

If you are watching dubs, make sure it's Funimation's dub. When I originally started One Piece, the only dubbed version they had was 4kids. It literally was a different show.

If you are watching dubs, make sure it's Funimation's dub. When I originally started One Piece, the only dubbed version they had was 4kids. It literally was a different show.

Holy shit! 4kidz was so long ago! I remember watching OP on that that. It was so awful.

Anyone here a Deadman Wonderland fan? And does anyone when a new season of AoT is gonna drop? I hate reading anything, even though Manga is pretty fucking boss.