Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

would be better if it was a movie imo

I agree; however this is one of the only times I have been somewhat excited for a filler arc

The Naruto main storyline (even first series) is solid. The filler is just abysmal and makes me unable to continue any further.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Naruto main storyline (even first series) is solid. The filler is just abysmal and makes me unable to continue any further.

Yep, I enjoyed the main plot, I see why people like it, but that filler just kills me. Same thing with Bleach, good for the first 3 seasons then I just started hitting my head on a wall while watching.

I skipped most of the filler in Shippuden. Most of it is complete trash. Ended up only reading the manga because of it.

I skipped most of the filler in Shippuden. Most of it is complete trash. Ended up only reading the manga because of it.

Yeah, I ended up doing the same thing. Some fillers though are actually pretty good. 

most of the filler is just a copy and paste of the original naruto series. also some filler episodes are repeated i swear to god...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't mind fillers really. I jus think Naruto is boring. It's a Shonen Anime, but lacked the action. Shippuden stepped it up though. It's a good build up to Shipudden, but 200 episodes is too many.

Edit: the only fillers I skipped were those rewind episodes where the look back at what's happened so far in the show.

I haven't watched Naruto in forever. I watched Shippuden awhile back, got to like episode 39 and just stopped for whatever reason. I would get back into it but there are so many episodes already.

By the way, has anybody here seen Fate/Zero? Definitely one of my favorites of recent years. Anime of its quality are few and far between.

I haven't watched Naruto in forever. I watched Shippuden awhile back, got to like episode 39 and just stopped for whatever reason. I would get back into it but there are so many episodes already.

By the way, has anybody here seen Fate/Zero? Definitely one of my favorites of recent years. Anime of its quality are few and far between.

Yes I seen fate/zero. I really like Rider in the anime.

Yes I seen fate/zero. I really like Rider in the anime.

Rider was amazing. Every time he was on screen he stole the show.

One Piece is worth the time to watch. Also HxH is an awesome anime! Are you watching the 1999 or the 2011 version?

2011. I'm completely caught up now. I'm gonna start the 1999 version soon. 

I love Fate/Zero. I can't wait for ufotable to remake Fate/stay night because it was total garbage.

Akira Toriyama wants to make Vegeta the next hero in the next movie.

That is monumental.

Not sure if im a fan of this new DBZ stuff to be honest.

God Form is so disappointing and Vegeta becoming more powerful than SSJ3 when he's not even SSJ3. Just don't know about it.

Not sure if im a fan of this new DBZ stuff to be honest.

God Form is so disappointing and Vegeta becoming more powerful than SSJ3 when he's not even SSJ3. Just don't know about it.

Akira T. doesn't even like DB I feel. Dude be spawning all types of random shit to try and remain unpredictable.

And the new animation/illustrations is atrocious. DB at its visual peak (Movie 10 - 13, and Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans that came with Raging Blast 2) is absolutely the best anime/manga ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Need new manga to read. Any recommendations? 

What kind of stuff you into?

Some recent manga I recommend would be:

• Ability (superpower - webtoon)
  • Apocalypse no Toride (zombies)
  • Feng Shen Ji (superpower/gods)
  • Noblesse (superpower - webtoon)
  • Ruler of the Land (superpower)
  • Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru (martial arts)

Akira T. doesn't even like DB I feel. Dude be spawning all types of random shit to try and remain unpredictable.

And the new animation/illustrations is atrocious. DB at its visual peak (Movie 10 - 13, and Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans that came with Raging Blast 2) is absolutely the best anime/manga ever.

fox needs to relinquish any dbz rights so we can get our dubbed versions. the japanese voices hurt the film far more than the animation. I'm also guessing they're doing that type of animation because its easier to produce

<p>

What kind of stuff you into?

Some recent manga I recommend would be:

• Ability (superpower - webtoon)
  • Apocalypse no Toride (zombies)
  • Feng Shen Ji (superpower/gods)
  • Noblesse (superpower - webtoon)
  • Ruler of the Land (superpower)
  • Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru (martial arts)
I pretty much like all kinds of manga. I'm starting a list of Manga to read. Already read Ability, which was pretty good. Will add the rest to to the list. Just started Monster and Attack on Titan. Was just going to watch the anime for AoT, but got bored waiting for the new season. Monster is fantastic.

I pretty much like all kinds of manga. I'm starting a list of Manga to read. Already read Ability, which was pretty good. Will add the rest to to the list. Just started Monster and Attack on Titan. Was just going to watch the anime for AoT, but got bored waiting for the new season. Monster is fantastic.

Gotcha. If you liked Ability then you should enjoy Noblesse since it's the same guy with a similar art design but about nobles/gods with superpowers.

Also just a recommendation if your not already doing it but try Manga Storm it's a iOS app for iPhone/iPad that keeps your shit all organized and let's you know when it's been updated. Easy way to keep track of things.