Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

You know what is just fucking bullshit. Naruto Shippuden. The Manga is done, but they are still doing fillers. There has been 48 episodes this year. Out of the 48 episodes this year, 11 were actually from the manga. 37!!!!!!!!!!!!! 37 fucking fillers this year. Holy fucking shit are they milking this anime

yeah shippuden is entertaining but the fillers are so so bad. I remember there was 3months of fillers then like 3 manga episodes then fillers again. 

Also p.s. kissanime does support mobile. 

Anyone here been keeping up with Dragon ball Super ?

Yup. I feel like the fighting went backwards. I don't find it as exciting as DBZ.

Yup. I feel like the fighting went backwards. I don't find it as exciting as DBZ.

I always watched DBZ with the english dub. I find it real hard to watch subbed versions of it now so I havent really watched it. 

I was expecting good things with Akira toriyama back in the picture. Guess it could grow as the season progresses 

I always watched DBZ with the english dub. I find it real hard to watch subbed versions of it now so I havent really watched it. 

I was expecting good things with Akira toriyama back in the picture. Guess it could grow as the season progresses 

Dragon Ball subbed is complete hell, but I just watch it because it's Dragon Ball.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished fate/zero damn there's some fucked up stuff in that show. Very good

Yesss

If you enjoyed that show, I would recommend Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works. It's essentially the follow up, and though the writing isn't anywhere near as good, it's enjoyable enough and LOOKS awesome.

Gen Urobuchi wrote Zero, and I would recommend his other works if you like his style.

yeah shippuden is entertaining but the fillers are so so bad. I remember there was 3months of fillers then like 3 manga episodes then fillers again.

Also p.s. kissanime does support mobile.

I stopped after the Pain saga. I plan on watching it still, but it looks like I have 3 months worth of fillers

Naruto Shippuden in 2015

You know what is just fucking bullshit. Naruto Shippuden. The Manga is done, but they are still doing fillers. There has been 48 episodes this year. Out of the 48 episodes this year, 11 were actually from the manga. 37!!!!!!!!!!!!! 37 fucking fillers this year. Holy fucking shit are they milking this anime

Naruto Shippuden in 2015

Don't know the validity of this, but I read a youtube comment saying the show wouldn't be done until 2018.  They're so damn close to the end, inb4 the dream fillers never end

Watched Owari no Seraph s1 today. Honestly nothing special about the show and I knew that ahead of time. Good soundtrack, good art for landscapes, some cool characters (I like Guren, dont hate me lol). If I had to surmise what the anime was like, just imagine a good amount of Bleach and some Naruto with every trope I can think of for the most part and you got how the show plays out. OK at best honestly but I would rank it higher than SAO so it's not the weakest anime I watched imo

Edit: 

Finished fate/zero damn there's some fucked up stuff in that show. Very good

If you watch Fate/stay night watch the one by Ufotable not DEEN. Also, the show doesn't have a ton of similarities to Zero. Awesome fight scenes and all but characters like Shirou are not interesting compared to Kiritsugu. Rest of the competitors aren't that great either if you ask me and has some standard tropes in the show if you hate that stuff.

If you watch Fate/stay night watch the one by Ufotable not DEEN. Also, the show doesn't have a ton of similarities to Zero. Awesome fight scenes and all but characters like Shirou are not interesting compared to Kiritsugu. Rest of the competitors aren't that great either if you ask me and has some standard tropes in the show if you hate that stuff.

Think ill skip it

MRW When people say Goku is the strongest Anime character.

wqAAM.gif

you haven't been watching Dragon Ball Super have you

Goku is capable of not only generating power to destroy the entire universe (or at the very least half), he can tank & cancel that exact same power as well.

See the Beerus vs God Goku Superfight, where he matched Beerus' punches with exact strength and angle to save the universe.

Since then, he has been training hardcore with Whis & Vegeta (who are both even stronger than him) for around 4 years. 

Saitama is beast but he ain't no Kakarot. 

Also fuhk superman now going into Episode 32 of Super...

Just finished Monster. Liked it for a bit but just kept going on and on. Prolly wouldn't recommend it honestly.

it set itself up to be a slow pace show, i'd say the 3rd quarter is where it's at its nadir though. i'd recommend it, though not for someone who is looking for something more eventful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone give me some anime to watch? Ongoing shows I'm watching are Bleach/Naruto

Have finished FMA, FMAB, Death Note, Black Butler, Attack on Titan.

Can anyone give me some anime to watch? Ongoing shows I'm watching are Bleach/Naruto

Have finished FMA, FMAB, Death Note, Black Butler, Attack on Titan.

Psycho pass, code geass, hunter x hunter, ghost in the shell SAC, Fate/Zero

• Upvote (+1) 1

Psycho pass, code geass, hunter x hunter, ghost in the shell SAC, Fate/Zero

can't give a better suggestion than this based on his previous list
  • Upvote (+1) 1

can't give a better suggestion than this based on his previous list

thats unfortunate cuz that means im running out of good shows in that category lol