Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

Alright you guys have convinced me to watch One Punch Man. Best place to stream it?

kissanime.to almost always has the best quality and has html5 + flash + 360/480 720 adn 1080p

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know what is just fucking bullshit. Naruto Shippuden. The Manga is done, but they are still doing fillers. There has been 48 episodes this year. Out of the 48 episodes this year, 11 were actually from the manga. 37!!!!!!!!!!!!! 37 fucking fillers this year. Holy fucking shit are they milking this anime

Just finished SAO and i enjoyed it! Being my 2nd anime i ever watched so dont make fun of me yet. 2nd half was eh but was bearable. 

Any other suggestions? i literally just started watching anime so anything you throw at me will be appreciated 

Just finished SAO and i enjoyed it! Being my 2nd anime i ever watched so dont make fun of me yet. 2nd half was eh but was bearable.

Any other suggestions? i literally just started watching anime so anything you throw at me will be appreciated

I say start out with the basics. Watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note, and Cowboy Bebop
  • Upvote (+1) 2

what Mayday suggested are good suggestions (bebop isn't for me though).

If i were to give a few suggestions it would be these:

1) Fate/Zero awesome fights, great animation, solid character, very dark

2) code geass. Has a lot of things that make it so anime fans like it, like able characters, relationship depth, mechs, character depth, anti hero as the MC, etc

3) tengen topa gurrenn Lagann (TTGL). Honestly a very good anime. It's about a kid who's a scrub in the beginning and works hard and does his best to be something g better. Characters are great (especially Kamina, Simon and Virel), awesome fights that are unrealistically huge and intense, etc. I would say this anime is all about hope and determination to be better

The closest anime I can think of that's close to SAO is Fate/Stay Nighf UBW by Ufotable (don't watch the other one). You can watch this first of zero, up to you. Zero is a prequel to this and in theVN at least, Stay is released first

However read up on the suggestions you got and see what you would like.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's good, prepare for disappointment from fate/stay night tho

I thought the one by Ufotable was alright. Definitely not as good as Zero and Shirou is a bit annoying to people but I still thought it was decent. Zero definitely beats it though. Deen one sucks and shouldn't be talked of really 

I thought the one by Ufotable was alright. Definitely not as good as Zero and Shirou is a bit annoying to people but I still thought it was decent. Zero definitely beats it though. Deen one sucks and shouldn't be talked of really 

Ufotable's was decent, but the plotholes dude. That shit at the end made no fucking sense. 

Ufotable's was decent, but the plotholes dude. That shit at the end made no fucking sense.

i guess I'll have to see the ending lol. Took a hiatus from the show and have 4 episodes left.