Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

Shippuden finally finished today.

Also new Berserk chapter is out.

new chapter was really good. Monthly releases for the foreseeable future. Maybe we can make progress towards an ending

I finished Fate/Stay UBW. A lot of character development/growth which i normally don't like but i appreciated it here. Good show overall

Anyone going to see Your Name is a couple days?

Anyone going to see Your Name is a couple days?

Definitely want to see it, but I probably won't be watching in theaters. 

So it's probably not a big deal. But in the Fullmetal Alchemist live-action movie trailer. Why is Edward and Alphonse Japanese when the story doesn't even take place in a Japan oriented world? It's supposed to be that world's version of 1940s Europe.

So it's probably not a big deal. But in the Fullmetal Alchemist live-action movie trailer. Why is Edward and Alphonse Japanese when the story doesn't even take place in a Japan oriented world? It's supposed to be that world's version of 1940s Europe.

Because every single anime turned movie messes this up lol. Scarlet Johanssen as a white actress for Ghost in the shell. That random white dude for the Death Note movie on netflix. 

And people get so pissed about this. I don't really care I just want it to be good

Because every single anime turned movie messes this up lol. Scarlet Johanssen as a white actress for Ghost in the shell. That random white dude for the Death Note movie on netflix.

And people get so pissed about this. I don't really care I just want it to be good

it's just that I can not see Edward as some Japanese guy with fake blond hair. And "if it's good". Anime live-action movies are like gaming live-action movies. 90% it'll be terrible.

it's just that I can not see Edward as some Japanese guy with fake blond hair. And "if it's good". Anime live-action movies are like gaming live-action movies. 90% it'll be terrible.

I agree I guess the casting can ruin it if its that bad

I haven't seen the trailer for this one yet but this one seemed to be getting steam. And Ghost in the Shell looked decent.

My dream is a Game of Thrones budget for a Berserk live action series in 15 years when the story is finally done  :kappa:

It's not a Hollywood produced film, it's being made in Japan. Don't expect too much out of it.

It's not a Hollywood produced film, it's being made in Japan. Don't expect too much out of it.

Too be fair I don't expect much out of Hollywood either.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I watched A Silent Voice, it was great, would recommend.

i downloaded A Silent Voice. ill probably watch it friday or thursday. Saw Your Name in theaters with my bud and we both cried lmfao 

started watching Rakugo. amazing story telling. if u like dialogue i recommend

Konosuba won't be having a third season and I'm so dissapointed 

Wait, really?

Wait, really?

Yep, the author of the Light Novel basically implied the anime was only created to increase sales of the aforementioned Light Novel.

Attack on titan season 2 just finished. All I can say is wow. Season 3 next year so no ridiculously long wait. I'm gonna stick to anime only for this show its just so thrilling

• Upvote (+1) 2